Can you see this?

Kmx

Reaction score
I have attached a photo of an internet cheapie I done tonight. I never seen anything at first but the more I look at it I can see the dye has gathered in the position I think the second line could be.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 87
I'm not sure, it's really difficult to tell with the dye run. Have you tried another?

I have but they were BFN on a first response but a couple of days ago. My period is due wed/Thursday so I've still got time I guess.

I'm not sure you can tell from that test with the dye run, but you're right, still early days! Is that a one-step pregnancy test strip from amazon? If it is, just a friendly warning, I'd be wary of those tests, myself and others on here have had pink false positives with these in the time limit.

Good luck, I hope it is the start of your BFP!

Yes it is, thanks for the warning! I wasn't getting my hopes up but then I noticed the dye had gathered and i wondered what this meant... Probably just that the test is rubbish!

I'll keep trying as they are only cheap. I've already wasted 4 Frer tests which are too expensive to waste!

I tested again this morning and it was negative. I decided to try an ovulation test just to see what it would be like (first time trying it) and it was postive. I was a bit confused until I realised that it is only positive after a progression from light to dark. I guess this will be useful next month!

Anyway I've started spotting which is very unusual for me and never happens, so I've no idea what's going on! I'm not too disapointed as we aren't really trying, just not preventing although as time progresses I find myself increasingly obsessive!

Took these tonight, do they look negative to everyone too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 40
Thanks so much for your reply. I thought so too but it's so hard to tell. I'll test again in the morning. Why does this TWW make you insane even if you swore you wouldn't become obsessive?!

I don't like those one step ones either. Had a few dye runs that looked like a line could be there. They also have a really obvious indent line.

Yes I have had there tests and I unfortunately had a few convincing and occasionally colourful Evaps and shadows that are clearly there especially when dried :-(

I've started having cramps and more brown blood/discharge. I think I am clutching to straws but it just seems weird. I never have period cramp or spotting before a period. It's so confusing.

Well looks like this month isn't my time unfortunately :(. AF came today but means I only had a 25 days cycle this month. They have been all over the place recently which makes it hard to predict when I'm OV although I do have OPK for next month. I was so sure I was pregnant and was really hoping I was! I know it's only my first month so no big deal but it makes me worried about my fertility (and I know I shouldn't be) but I only have one ovary and tube and worried about fertility.

Please don't start your ttc journey being worried as it just starts adding stress as worry and ttc becomes forced. Try and relax and enjoy the BD. I spent a lot of time worrying while ttc number 1 and I look back at it in a negative way. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->