Can you tell what position your LO is in?

N

Neecee

I was just wondering if it's possible to tell at this stage (mine being 25 weeks) what position your baby is in? I get quite a bit of tickly movement just under my ribs, but more bumpy movements lower down, almost as if legs are at the top and head is down. Do they adopt the upside down position from now, or does that come later?

I can tell and i'm 20 weeks but its easy for me as she's always bundled up on my the right side as i get a big hard bump sticking out. lol x

Unsure with him being my 1st it feels like hes on my left side

I can usually tell where she is lying, especially when she's down the right hand side, if I run my fingers down my bump I can feel little bumps which the midwife told me were the back of her ribs. From there I can usually make out if the head is up or down. I think they usually settle head down after about 34 weeks, until then they keep flipping around.

I was thinking about this last night as I was watching my belly wobble. It sticks out sometimes next to my belly button on the right hand side and the kicks were there aswell last night. I cant work it out.

think mines on the left to but seems to move around a lot I have been wondering about this though, I want a scanner machine in my home! lol

my doc showed me yesterday, she was head down and her bum was up my left side, and legs and arms on my right. She guided my hands and showed me and it made complete sense. Before I thought that the lump sticking out was her head.. but nope, thats down at the moment. I even felt her head just above my bikini line
xx

When I had my scan, little one moved around loads changing from breech on the right to lying on his/her back on over on the left! The sonographer said that at this stage they move around lots and settle down around 30ish weeks

It's a tricky one! I though i knew until i went to the midwife!!!

I thought head down and legs ribs.....nope, the other way entirely!!!!

D'OH!!!!!!

I can't tell position yet at all, but I do get a general sense of where LO is at any one time. S/he seems to like leaning on my left side, quite low down and nuzzling down against my bladder! Sometimes I feel bubs move across to my right too, but once s/he is over on the right I lose track of him/her!

When I had my U/S the sonographer told me that baby was on my right side but moving around lots!

You know I've been wondering this myself! I have no idea how to tell. I get most kicks on my left side but very low down. Somtimes I get a few kicks higher up in my tummy but only as far as my belly button I think, most are low down.

How can you tell what part of the baby is where? x

HAha I can only tell my baby is more to the left since he/she isnt big enough yet.

well - I did that "mean" flashlight trick, and know exactly where his head is, and where his legs are because of that. *giggles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->