Can you.....

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
...still ovulate without having any positive opk's? I have had a temp dip today so just curious as its getting late in my cycle now. Got an almost positive opk on sat so is there a chance I missed my surge :shrug:

Hi hun,

No I didn't get any positive OPK's this cycle, although I tested every day for 5 days lol... and I definitely ovulated on Sunday so it does happen. It's probs that your surge was so quick you missed it like I did... so annoying lol

If other signs are showing that you've ovulated then I'd say you're fine... checking cm is my best way of tracking personally :)

Good luck and baby dust to you :) xx

Are you testing more than once a day?? If you are not- you could very well be ovulating but just missing it. This happened to me 2 months ago- I KNOW I didn't catch the surge as early as I should have had I tested twice or even 3 times a day. This last month I was an OPK ADDICT and tested 3 times a day around O time and caught it VERY early... the earlier you catch it too- the higher the success rate of course too- and thankfully it worked!!! I would definitely suggest to do multiple testing.. and also keep testing anyway because you may just O late!

I have been testing twice a day, when I did my test on sat that was nearly positive I did the test and left it as had to go out for the day and by time I got home in the eve and noticed and did another test it had gone back to being barely visible :shrug: I'm gonna keep testing, its my first month properly charting and testing and I guess its the month to learn about my cycle. I have some issues with my bladder and urine at the mo, which means a doctors trip this week, could this effect the opks?

I'm in a similar situation right now. According to FF, and because of my EWCM, I have ovulated although the OPKs didn't fully pick it up. I had faint positives for a few days and then nothing. However, my temp has been raised for 3 days now suggesting I did ovulate. Who knows! All I know is that I didn't expect to ovulate this early and I don't think we've DTD at the right times. This is our first month of TTC so hopefully we'll get it right in a couple of months once I've worked out cyles and stuff.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->