cankles anyone?

chica

Reaction score
Anyone else have really puffy fat swollen feet? ..One of the joys of pregnancy I'm guessing!

oh yes and toes that look like sausages!!!!

haha! they're pretty sexy aren't they!

Anyone else have really puffy fat swollen feet? ..One of the joys of pregnancy I'm guessing!

I get it here and there but it tends to go back to it's normal size by the next day. My feet havent grown, knock on wood, yet... so i'm feeling lucky- holding my breath it stays this way!!! :cloud9:

O definitely. They arrived about 3 weeks ago and won't leave now. I even wake up with swollen feet and I don't find putting them up makes that much of a difference not that i get to put them up much since I'm still working and when I get in there's still much to be done to prepare for the babe's arrival.

Yea, the cankles and sausage toes are tres sexy! lol

Oh yes! I havent seen my ankles in a long time!

If my foot/leg is leaning against something, I have the inprint of the object for ages too :rofl:

This just started for me a couple of weeks ago and my midwife suggested I stay away from anything with lots of spice and salt (plus it's been pretty hot and humid here). The weird thing is if I eat something really spicy my feet only swell the next day. Since trying her suggestion it's really helped. And I put my feet up as often as possible, even at work, and I've barely noticed any swelling since. Kinda freaked me out at first since it's never happened to me before and just popped up out of the blue!

I guess it's just one of the many sexy things in our pregnancy package.... LOL!

I'm the same as Scally!! I've had cankles for a good few weeks now and toes like sausages :( MW today said it's normal.
Just hope the swelling goes down once the baby is born :)

yep and i have matching hands!!! thing is my feet are really cold which makes me think the circulation is getting worse down there.

and on a plus note they dont go down as soon as you give birth! they can take a couple of weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->