Cannot get warm!

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Anyone else absolutely freezing all the time?! Fair enough I live in Scotland where it's pretty much baltic all the time but since BFP I just cannot get warm.

i thought body temp was supposed to go up with BFP?!

I'm glad I'm not the only one...For the most part, I'm always cold too. I'm constantly checking the thermostat to only see it's warm inside. The only time I get hot is after I've been sleeping awhile.

Haha. I'm currently sitting with the heating on, in bed with my fluffy bath robe on! I'm always cold, I find I wake up sweating though sometimes pregnancy is weird!

Im freezing all the time too, whats with that?!

I've been wondering exactly the same thing!! And I live on the south coast so it's pretty mild down here compared to Scotland!! I've been freezing!! But have also woken up sweating a couple of times. Odd! Must be normal if we all have the same!

Phew, I'm not a weirdo!! :rofl:

I'm in bed at the mo under a duvet and fleece thrown wearing big pjs and slipper socks.

Within an hour of falling asleep I'll be awake sweating though! 🙈

I'm almost 20 weeks and still waiting to feel warm again. :coffee: I have lower blood pressure with this pregnancy, and they said that could be contributing to the cold feeling all the time.

Ooh maybe that's what it is kitteh? I have been a tad dizzy so would make sense. I also think it's progesterone that makes you warm and as I have low progesterone, that could be it!

Kimmie, would be lovely if that old wives tale were true - I have a DS and he's my number 1 boy, would be nice to have a number 1 girl too!! Although, I'd absolutely love another boy, either or really, I'd just like a healthy baby! X

Ooh maybe that's what it is kitteh? I have been a tad dizzy so would make sense. I also think it's progesterone that makes you warm and as I have low progesterone, that could be it!

Kimmie, would be lovely if that old wives tale were true - I have a DS and he's my number 1 boy, would be nice to have a number 1 girl too!! Although, I'd absolutely love another boy, either or really, I'd just like a healthy baby! X

im hoping it is!!! I have two boys and this is my last baby! I NEED a girl. lol if you have another boy be prepared for utter destruction! lol my boys are like 19 months apart, best friends, and destroy any and everything. lol TOO MUCH ENERGY

Currently snuggled under my duvet while my son has a nap. I've got so much tidying I could be cracking on with but I'm just too cold 😨

im hoping it is!!! I have two boys and this is my last baby! I NEED a girl. lol if you have another boy be prepared for utter destruction! lol my boys are like 19 months apart, best friends, and destroy any and everything. lol TOO MUCH ENERGY

Oh man, I would completely outnumbered!! But that would be ace, I love how much fun DS is!

Hanni, it's way too cold to be tidying, I'd stay put :winkwink:

Can you get your blood pressure checked? It sounds like it might be!

"Women that suffer from low blood pressure might feel dizzy, fatigued, depressed, cold, nauseas and thirsty."

All of those things! minus the depression (i actually feel quite chipper today) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->