Can't beleive I am back in here already!! Mega excited, expecting #2

DSM

Reaction score
Hello,

I used this forum when I was pregnant with my first & found It really useful to chat to others in the same boat, especially in the first 12wks when only me & my partner know!!!:happydance:

So I got my BFP yesterday & think I am about 2wks ish so very, very early!! But I'll go to docs next week & get booked for a dating scan as my periods could last between 34-60 days Lol!!!

I am still in shock, it took 1yr 4mnth & 1 operation on my ovaries to conceive my 1st but only 2 months for this one!!!!! :cloud9:

Fingers crossed it's a sticky, sticky bean :baby:

2 weeks?! not 4 weeks? :haha: or do you go by conception? but congrats!!

Yeh I'm going by conception, I don't really get the whole first 2wiks your not actually pregnant thing!?! :shrug:Lol - thank you xx

Congratulations! Im also expecting baby number 2! xx

Hello DSM, fancy seeing you here! Yes it feels a little weird for me too, being back in here! I joined when pregnant with dd! When I did my new ticker it did seem strange seeing it say I am 3 weeks pregnant but they do count it from last af so I guess that's the case!

Welcome LaDy!! & congrats to you all!!! :happydance: wa

Hi Natnee Lol! Do they count it from when last af started or stopped??
my last af started july 12th til 15th, so how would I be counted?? (clueless Lol) Does it not matter how long your cycle is either? xxx

my last af started july 12th til 15th, so how would I be counted?? (clueless Lol) Does it not matter how long your cycle is either? xxx

DSM, I just went online and found conception calculator, I think it was NHS website I went on. It asks you for 1st day of last af and cycle length then it tells you your due date.

Here:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx#close

DSM, I just went online and found conception calculator, I think it was NHS website I went on. It asks you for 1st day of last af and cycle length then it tells you your due date.

Here:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx#close

Thank you, I've just done it & it say's I am 3wks & due April 24th, so will see if I manage to get a dating scan if it matches up :flower:

congrats i'm also expecting my 2nd took 25 months to fall with our first and only 1 month with this one

congrats i'm also expecting my 2nd took 25 months to fall with our first and only 1 month with this one

Congrats!! How amazing is that!!:happydance:

thank you :) it was a massive surprise wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly, means there's going to a year age between to two, so me and hubby are going to be one set of busy parents :haha:

Hi guys, So I did another test this morning (still wasn't totally believing!! :dohh:Lol) which now says :bfp: 2-3wks so now I am convinced! (never mind the metallic taste & eating like there is no tomorrow!! I seem to be favouring meat the most :haha: Lol)

Off to the doc's today & see if they will book a dating scan, a little excited & a little nervous :blush:(I didn't have to do this the first time round, I was told I was pregnant by the hospital at an ultrasound check up after an op last time!!)

:dust:

Hi! This morning is first i haven't done a test, I have run out! Yesterday did my last one, on a poundland cheapie, and it was definitely a BFP!

Good luck at the docs, let me know how you get on! x

Ha ha!! that was my last test this morning too!! What are we like!! Lol, Im not going to lie I'll prob get more & test until 12wk scan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->