can't believe him:(

casann

mummy
Reaction score
i moved into my uncles around this time last year as i had nowhere else to go . It was great of him to let me come live with him but the house wasn't exactly homely . Downstairrs was just stone floor and a stool with all his tools everywhere, the kitchen was filthy and never had any washing up liquid, toilet never had any soap and rarlex and toilet role and the only room in the house the had any furniture was my bedroom . Now i don't blame him for any of this as he was used to living on his own and before me practically lived with his girlfriend however i had depression and not even having a place i could call home didn't help. After a month or so my tutor wanted to speak to me as he noticed a difference and he referred me to this lady who went on to find me this really nice place to live. Yay when my uncle found out he went ballistic and said it's because i'm plotting to runaway with my boyfriend when i wasn't and said alot of hurtful things to me like my dad, who died ten years ago on new years eve, would be disgusted to share the same blood cp me and kept saying i was lying. Them he tried to take my phone off me and said he forbids me to ever speak to craig again. Craig at this point was the only one keeping me sane. I had alot0of problems before moving in with my uncle. So i ran away from my uncles in tears and went to my mums. I can't live with her which is a completly different story ... Nothing to do with her or me not wanting to . Anyway from that day my uncle won't have anything to do with me and i.ve getting all my things back but when i've asked him he said from how you treated me i.ll be buggered if i ever help you. Firstly i didn't do anything, i never lied and only waited to tell him i was moving cp i hadn't decided what to do and didn't want him to think i was ungrateful . Secondly he had alot of stuff which meant alot to me like photos of my dad and family who i don't speak to anymore as since i moved miles away with my boyfriend they don't want to speak to me , and gifts i had from people :( anyway a few months ago he told my sister he's goingo to sell all my things, which i thought he didn't mean. So today he went to my sisters to give her christmas presents from him and he's only gone and wrapped up 4 of my dvds and given them to her:( so guess he gr getting rid of it alt:( i even went to go collect some things once but he wouldn't let me and just s no i.ll bring them when i want :( sorry for this rant i just can't believe what he's done. Some of the things really meant alot like i also had the last birthday card from my dad and things. I also feel bad for my sister getting my things as a present:( i can't stop crying he must really hate me :( sorry:( x

Oh wow, that's so horrible he would just do that! :nope:
I really don't know what to tell you.. I didn't want to read and run though.. :hugs:
It's hard to believe people would do such harsh things..

what a ass, i dint want to read and run either. Could you go to the police and explain about all your things and see if they will 'scare' him into giving you them back.
xx

Im sorry to hear this :( I have no idea about what to do about your stuff though. I just wanted to say hugs x

thats crappy you should take the cops there to go get your things he cant just sell and give away your things that is horriable

craig suggested the police too but apparantly he told my auntie that he said that he left the key above the door so that i could get them any time , but i know he didn't, like i said he said he'll bring it when he wants too and when me and my mum went up a while back he had thrown my clothes and my college things in bin liners for me to college and wouldn't let me in to get anything else. Anyway there's a law that if you don't pick up your things within 6 months they belong to the other person . It's basically my word against his :( x

i feel so guilty moaning too as he's done so much for me, it's just when he has an idea in his head he won't believe otherwise :( x

yea but if he isnt letting you back in than that law is void becuase what are you supposed to do break and enter to get your things then have the cops called on you bc you were just trying to get your things i would just go get the cops if i were you hun it would make it easier and if he gets offended then he needs to just realize all you want is your things and it is easier to have the cops come than take him to court and have to have all that drama

he lives miles away now though:( i moved and don't have the money to get down there atm . He was supposed to take my things to my mums for me . Doubt i even have any left now :( i really don't dare get the police involved. Plus my auntie said he is in the right so there's no point . I'm sorry i know it seems like i'm ignoring your advice, it really is appreciated x

and i know what you mean but he's saying i.ve not bothered going to get it so :(

i would still just file a report then they would know you had tried at least

thank you x i will try when i feel better. Doubt i.ll ever see my photos again:( bet he's just thrown them out x

That's really horrible. I know it's scary but you do need to go to the police. Essentially, what he's doing is stealing from you, and no matter what he and your auntie say, you deserve your stuff back and the least you can do is ask the police for advice, even if you don't get them properly involved. I really hope things sort out for you soon :( xx

call the police and ask for an esocrt with getting your stuff theyll assign you someone a date and you meet them they phone him. if he's not in they ask for a time within the next 48 hours you can collect. he tells they go with you to collect and help you get yourstuff back. if he doesnt cooperate then they take it further.

i say you go witht hat route hun i did and HAD too take it further but eventually got 98~% off mi stuff back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->