Can't believe I actually Ovulated

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by RachelW, Oct 5, 2013.

1. RachelW

RachelW TTC

Hi ladies. I have been on this forum in the last few months because I have always had like 15 day cycles sometimes it's only 12 days and I'm bleeding again. I am trying to conceive baby number 2 and someone said to try ANGUS CASTUS tablets. They have really worked. I have been taking them every day for a month and a half up till ovulation. I have been using opk's everyday and have never got a positive......... Until today , i am on cd14 and I had one left and thought... It won't be positive but it is. Can't believe it. I actually had a 29 day cycle last month with normal PMS. I was not getting any symptoms beforehand cramps etc and this month I was really heavy lasted 5 days rather than 2. I read that a good sign you are ovulating is if you get all the classic symptoms of PMS. I have dtd everyday for the last week so I am now in that dreaded 2 week wait. I feel so positive after getting my first positive OPK. Which cycle day should I test for pregnancy, or should I wait for a missed period.
    Baby dust to all

2. Jrepp

Jrepp TTC #1 DH 30, Me 29

Congratulations! I personally would wait 14 days since you don't know exactly when your next period would start. It might be better to wait 16 if you can hold out that long and haven't started yet.

3. RachelW

RachelW TTC

Okay thanks x

4. Jrepp

You're welcome. If you're testing in October, you should sign up at filberties October hopes thread. If testing in November I started the hoping in November thread

5. RachelW

RachelW TTC

What's fiberties October hopes thread ?

6. Jrepp