Can't believe I am moving into here!

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! I can't believe I am moving in here, in a course of a month I've moved from wtt, ttc(kinda), to now the pregnant forums! We just found out we are pregnant with baby #3! I have been on nuva ring since the birth of my son in March, and nothing out of the oridnary was this month, expect for I've had some spotting about two weeks ago, which never happens to me. AF was due Dec 13th, and never showed up and finally after nine days past (which my dates may be off as I was not keeping track of them b/c getting pregnant wasn't on the brain, we received our bfp :happydance: I am nervous because I really wanted to space my babies out further, and spend more time with my son & daughter before adding another, but God works in mysterious ways! We are excited, though I don't believe my side of the family is going to be too happy, but my hubby's side is thrilled! Anyways just wanted to say hi, looking for the end of August pregnancy buddy! Hope you lovely ladies are doing well!

Huge congrats hun :happydance::happydance:

I moved over today and due 1st sept...i'd be happy to be your buddy :hugs:

xx

Hi ya CONGRATS :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am due 10 of aug but i have three little boys and they were all induced at 42 weeks so I reckon I shall add two weeks onto my due date! I know what you mean about wanting to space your babies out as I felt the same, my boys are all 18 months apart which is crazy because it means that twice I was pregnant with a nine month old baby and the last one a three year old too but you know what? I wouldn't change any of it for the world, they are so close and into the same interests it's lovely.

Good luck and have a happy and healthy nine months xx

Hi ladies! I am excited to have a pregnancy buddy as I didn't with my last two! My hubby and I are over the moon excited, I think it's just my side of the family that is putting a damper on our moods, but we are still thrilled! My daughter and son play together really well, we are so excited to bring another little love to the world =) So are either of you planning for a natural birth? I've had two hospital births both with epidurals and would really like to maybe do a water birth, or at least an all natural birth! How are you feeling? Besides being tired and my bb's hurting I have felt great! Hope to get to know you better!

congratulations and welcome! WOO HOO! :happydance:

Hi ladies! I am excited to have a pregnancy buddy as I didn't with my last two! My hubby and I are over the moon excited, I think it's just my side of the family that is putting a damper on our moods, but we are still thrilled! My daughter and son play together really well, we are so excited to bring another little love to the world =) So are either of you planning for a natural birth? I've had two hospital births both with epidurals and would really like to maybe do a water birth, or at least an all natural birth! How are you feeling? Besides being tired and my bb's hurting I have felt great! Hope to get to know you better!

I was also thinking about a home birth with Jac but i'm glad i didnt go through with it and organise everything as i ended up with a c-section.....my waters broke but labour didn't progress when inducued in excess of 48 hrs :cry:

Being that my c-section was only at the end of april i think i will have to have a section again because it will be less than 18 months apart....and to be honest i think i would prefer it that way as i don't want to go through the same again.

:hugs:
xx

Congrats!!! We too did not expect to fall so quickly but are terribly excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->