Cant believe im back here!!!!

nicki01

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

My LO is 16 months now and yesterday my OH agreed for me to stop my pill! :happydance:

Im excited but also scared! During the day i can think about nothing else than no2! However when Charlie has me up in the night im thinking 'what the hell am i doing'! :dohh:

So now ive come to thinking, if its meant to be it will happen! Im a true believer in fate so lets see what it has in store for me!!

i was only off my pill for 1 month last time and i fell with charlie! :thumbup:

if it happens quickly then great and if it doesnt then every month Charlie will be a little older and slightly more independent!

Im already thinking about what i need and cant wait to get shopping! :baby:

anyone else out there in the same boat as me?
im also wondering if i will need a twin buggy if i was to fall pregnant soon, only problem being my girl is tall and is already outgrowing her icandy apple?

Nicki xx

We're ttc #2, our dd is nearly 22 months old. We have the same moments, especially in the middle of the night! I had my implant our last mth so just waiting for :witch: to show up

We also fell the 1st month with Liv, so guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens! I'm desperate to get shopping, both for me and a new bubba, not that we'd need much as we went a bit crazy with Liv :blush:

I think we're gonna do without a twin buggy, Liv is a good walker and I thought if I was out alone, Liv would either walk or I was going to invest in a good sling (only thing we didn't spend a lot of time/money on last time) and have the bubba in the sling if liv needs a rest. I hear buggy boards aren't great for your buggy so may give that option a miss. You could always convert your apple to a pear, I think you just need the pip conversion kit etc

Best of luck xx

Yay someone else!! He he!

I could convert the apple but im really liking the icandy peach now! Im a nightmare, i know you can get the peach blossom but wouldnt want to spend the money if i dont need to! I do drive though and really would like to try a carrier next time as like you i didnt with charlie. She would be past 2yrs even if i fell 1st month and we dont do tons of walking so thinking about it now i think it will just be a single!

Im on what i think is the last day of my period now so jjust a waiting game to see if it happens! Im really excited! Just the thought of being 9 months pregnant with a 2yr old is a bit worrying!

Hope the :witch: shows up for you soon and things move along quickly!

I have a buggy obsession! We have a cherry but also another pram and I'm already thinking I might whack them on ebay and buy something new :blush: If I can get DH to agree!! We do a fair amount of walking so it's an essential!!

I am a bit nervous about being pg with a very active toddler, I was quite poorly with Liv, but I'm trying not to think about it or we might never do it :dohh:

Are you going to chart or anything? I can't really do anything till we get :witch:
was thinking about it to maximise our chances

Let me know how you get on!

I have no idea how to chart etc! Ive not really loooked into it. I think i have a rough 28day cycle so should ovulate 2 weeks after my period! Thats as far as my knowledge goes!! :blush:

Might look into it to try and help things along! ive got 3 prams, 1 is on ebay at the moment so i can start my peach fund! :haha:

Im getting impatient already and its only been a few days since OH agreed! :shrug:

LOL at the prams, we have a similar hoard!

Well :witch: turned up yesterday, mixed feelings about it showing up, but at least it means I can get my cycle back on track. It's been a very long time since I had a cycle, been using Implanon for over 10 years and I never had periods on it so who knows how it's going to go :dohh:

I might look at the charting side if I don't get a 'normalish' cycle, it does look really confusing and quite involved. Patience is not my strong point, so anything that helps speed things up will make a happier me and DH!

Aww good luck and lots of baby dust, hope you have a wonderful time ttc you second little bean :D

Well with the help of my sister i have figured out that my fertile days are between 26th april-4th may! I havent a clue how she figured it out! So lots of :sex: then!

Im excited now and have worked out that if i did conceive this month then my due date would be 21st Jan 2013 :baby:

Its would mean that i have OH b.day 10th dec, charlies 2nd b.day 17th dec then xmas then another b.day! Could be a v.expensive time of year! Oh and my sis is expecting on the 14th december too! :thumbup:

It would mean a 25 month age gap! Not to bad i suppose! I know that as i have all this worked out its just sooo not going to happen this month! :haha:

Am pleased you will be able to get on track now with :witch: showing up! I bet you cant wait for it too end now its here!

Well with the help of my sister i have figured out that my fertile days are between 26th april-4th may! I havent a clue how she figured it out! So lots of :sex: then!

Im excited now and have worked out that if i did conceive this month then my due date would be 21st Jan 2013 :baby:

Its would mean that i have OH b.day 10th dec, charlies 2nd b.day 17th dec then xmas then another b.day! Could be a v.expensive time of year! Oh and my sis is expecting on the 14th december too! :thumbup:

It would mean a 25 month age gap! Not to bad i suppose! I know that as i have all this worked out its just sooo not going to happen this month! :haha:

Am pleased you will be able to get on track now with :witch: showing up! I bet you cant wait for it too end now its here!

I'm desperate for the :witch: to leave now, eased up loads today so keen to get going, sure dh won't argue about the extra :sex: lol!!

If we got pg this month then our due date would be the 26th Jan I think! Jan and feb are very busy round here, my bday is the 18th, anniversary 30th and then the majority of my family in feb. :wacko:

Fingers crossed for :bfp: this month!!!

My OH is looking forward to the extra :sex:

He said he thought it was odd that i didnt want it all the time now ive come off my pill, so i said it would be wrong for me to only want to do it because we are trying for a baby! He said he really doesnt mind and wants the extra even if it is just to make babies!! :haha:

Im far to excited now and am dreading the huge disappointment if the :witch: shows up! I need to figure out when i would be due on again! Going to do that right now!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->