Can't believe I'm such a dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellie

Reaction score
I can't believe how dozy I've become in the last few weeks. First of all I got my secret santa card from funky pigeon and wrote at the end of it "from Shellie" not much of a secret santa that one is it!

So today I thought, I need to go and buy another card for my secret santa and I'll get something like a little token to put in it. So I picked a card out, went looking round the shops and chose a keyring thinking "I'll put that in, like a little trinket thing."

Then I went to the post office to write the card out, slip the keyring in it and send it recorded delivery to get my tracking number. I had to be quick though as I would have been late picking my son up from school otherwise.

Well then I realized that the keyring had "liverpool" wrote on it. So that would have blew my cover again! So I couldnt post the card as I now have a new card but no little gift - I will never make a 007 spy thats for sure, my cover would be blown in no time!!!! xxx

Lol yeah I had a blonde moment and blew my cover by trying to send a nice card from my home town too :dohh:

See now if there was loads of people from Liverpool I could have got away with it. My Oh said to me it's lucky I didnt send it anyway, as what if she was an everton fan! Now I need to think of another little gift anyway as everyone who gets a keyring with a card that has a Liverpool post mark will know its from me, lol. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"