Can't believe it...is it too good to be true??

MrsA how do you feel today? I got the sore BBs today, mostly the nipple but if I press around it's pretty tender too (TMI sorry). Also still cramping on and off, nothing severe, mostly feels like stretching but with menstrual type cramps as well.

Got my beta back, it was 405, so I guess that's good. It's within in "normal" range, which is a wide range lol. I should get my progesterone back tomorrow and if it's greater than 20 I'll relax some, if it isn't I'll call my OB and insist on another beta and an appt. Fx'd!!

MrsA how do you feel today? I got the sore BBs today, mostly the nipple but if I press around it's pretty tender too (TMI sorry). Also still cramping on and off, nothing severe, mostly feels like stretching but with menstrual type cramps as well.

Got my beta back, it was 405, so I guess that's good. It's within in "normal" range, which is a wide range lol. I should get my progesterone back tomorrow and if it's greater than 20 I'll relax some, if it isn't I'll call my OB and insist on another beta and an appt. Fx'd!!

Hey! My symptoms are just about the same as yours. Today I woke up feeling slightly nausea but it didnt last long.

What did they do to check your beta? Is that something they did at the doctor? How are you feeling?

Im telling my oh tonight. The onesie I got comes today.

Thought I could wait until Tuesday(was planning to tell my mom on Monday) but I was getting judgment from other posters about how my mom/2 friends would know before him. I dont know if it would matter but they got into my head.

I also joined the April Bunnies 2015 thread under "pregnancy groups and discussion" Come join! I dont know how to link it.

I'll look for it and join! I'm feeling about the same, nausea was worse this morning and it lasted a little longer but it was tolerable, didn't interfere with my day.

I had my blood drawn at an outpatient lab but my doc ordered it. My progesterone came back and it's low, only 9.7 and it should be greater than 20 so they put me on progesterone. I'm really scared but trying to stay positive. I get more labs tomorrow. I decided to have my RE follow my labs and manage me for the next few weeks until can see my OB. They decided I was 5w3d yesterday, so that's about 4 days further than I figured, so I will go with that for now lol.

Congratulations! Your story sounds so similar to ours except it took us "only" 2 years!!
Wishing you H&H 9 months and I hope the progesterone supplements to the trick!

Thank you Maria! It's nice to see other success stories. I used to see them all the time and get frustrated because I didn't think it'd ever be us, but so far, we at least made a bean!

Getting tested this morning, fx'd.

That is amazing!! I am so happy for you. It is always really nice to read these success stories!! I felt the exact same way when I took my test. I even handed the stick to DH thinking it was going to say negative again. Now, here I am 20 weeks later! :)

Congrats again hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"