• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Can't believe it!

jzgrace

Reaction score
I was feeling so emotional and so tired that i couldn't keep my eyes open. While food shopping i decided to grab a cheap set of tests (blue dye) got home and got two very faint lines. SO was inn such denial he sent me several links to "false positive tests" he had me convinced the tests were wrong so i went back and got FRER 3of them. Sure enough within60seconds BFP. My hcg the next day was 30, 3days later 164, a week and a day later over 5,000 and a Sac showing on TV ultrasound. My first OB appointment is may17th. The unknown is killing me. It's such a surprise because SO had been out of town working for over2months..went for a visit April 2nd and boom...baby on the way! I'm turning38 next month and have a 2year old. I'll more than likely be getting tubes cut burned and tied after this. I am over the moon excited yet I've never been more scared in my life. I keep having a pain...sharp shooting pain I the same spot...just want everything to go smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"