Cant believe it!!!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I thought I wasnt even gonna have one baby shower since I dont have any close friends here to host and since Im about 3 hours away from home...but I found out today..that Im having three!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Our nextdoor neighbor and her daughter are throwing me one because they knew I wouldnt have anyone else here to do it....

My mom wants to throw one for me at home with my relatives and a few friends there...

And then my grandmother on my dads side and my step mom are going to do one with my relatives from that side..

Im just super happy and excited we are gonna end up all kinds of goodies and I'll get to see relatives that I normally only get to see at holidays since I am not home otherwise...

Aww. That's awesome! Congratulations, Hun. :)

thats AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you enjoy all three lolololool.

when do you usually have a baby shower? how many weeks? my mum cant wait to throw mine lol... she was upset when we was told my daughter was still born and now im blessed have another baby... dont no much bout the baby shower!

when do you usually have a baby shower? how many weeks? my mum cant wait to throw mine lol... she was upset when we was told my daughter was still born and now im blessed have another baby... dont no much bout the baby shower!

usually after 30weeks

Oh that is so sweet of them all! xx

The first two are back at home in NC on the same weekend..one is Sat the 23rd of July and the other is Sun the 24th and I'll be 27 weeks that Monday after. The one here in TN is Saturday August 27th and I'll be 32 weeks that Monday after.

Wanted to have them atleast a month or so before due date so we'll have a bit to get whatever we werent gifted for ourselves and get it all set up and sorted out and whatever exchanged/taken back that we need to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->