Can't believe my eyes right now

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
Omg omg omg. Line came up at 3 mins!!!!

Attachments

• 20150926_185100.jpg
    20150926_185100.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 100
Thank you everyone. I am nervous because I'm only 7 weeks post op and I have had 2 surgeries on my tubes so I'm at a higher risk for tubal pregnancy. Trying to stay positive and impatiently waiting for monday morning to be here so I can call the dr

Yay! Congrats! Try to relax and enjoy it for now. I know it is easy to worry, so def easier said than done.

Side note, you might want to update the title of your other thread. On the first post click edit then click go advanced. You'll be able to write Update: BFP on it so people post congrats rather than commenting on the original question :)

Thanks everyone. I am REALLY concerned because I am estimated 3w4d and the line is sooooo faint and doesn't look any darker this morning and I'm cramping like I do when af comes :(

Don't fret about it just yet! Relax girl! I definitely see that line and it's definitely bfp!

You're just fine! And cramping is totally normal!

Thank you all. I am impatiently waiting for tomorrow morning to be here so I can call the dr and request labs. I am numbers girl. I need numbers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"