Cant believe she would hide the fact that she whooping cough!!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok...so a friend of mine has just told me that she has whooping cough...luckily Iv not been around her for some time so i know me and bubs will be ok, and Iv also had the vaccine, but she said that she isnt telling people what she has as her dads girlfriend wouldnt want her dad going to see her if she knew that his daughter had whooping cough!!
I literally had to yell at her over inbox message about how dangerous whooping cough was to a) pregnant ladies and newborns and the elderly, let alone any other people. She said she knew it could be bad for babies, I had to tell her that it could be fatal and that if people have been in contact with you then they need to be aware, particularly as her close friend has newborn twins!!

Some peoples stupidity amazes me!! :shrug::growlmad:

It made me so cross to be honest, I dont know if it was hormones or the fact that I know dangerous it can be...or whether it was the fact that it was really stupid thing for her to say/do?! xxx

Wow she sounds very selfish, just so she can still have a visitor in her likely elderly father?

She sounds like an idiot.

:dohh: common sense would have you keeping away from everyone!!

Thats the thing her dad isnt thay elderly tbh, and im glad she has now actually told her dad that he needs to tell her and stop being so selfish xzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->