Can't believe we're actually going for baby #2:)

WM61711

Reaction score
Hi everyone:) It's been a while since I've been on bnb but I've definitely been lurking in the toddler threads. DD is now 21 months, and we're officially going to start trying for number two. Feeling like we might be a little crazy for having another baby (I struggled a bit with anxiety and ppd), but we always wanted two, and figure we might as well go for it now. We were kind of ntnp for the past few months, and I was actually a little excited thinking about being pregnant again. I just bought a bunch of ovulation tests, and now I'm really excited! Anyone else with a toddler going for baby number two?

Same right here! Been ntnp since the start of this year and on now on 3rd cycle of TTC fingers crossed this is our month :flower: :dust:

Our twins are 21 months and we're on our second cycle ttc #3.

Hoping I get pregnant soon as really want another before the twins turn 3.

X :flower:

Yep, me! LO is 20 months and we are on cycle two TTC. :)

Yep, little man is 15 months and we are probably going to start TTC next cycle :)

Good luck to you ladies! Sigh OH and I had another argument, and I feel like putting it off again. I'm worried he will not be on board with helping more if we were to have another. I'm having a really tough time with lo and my anxiety is starting to kick in again, sometimes I feel like I'm crazy for even entertaining the thought of having another baby. But we've always wanted two kids....how do you ladies quiet that little voice in your head that says your nuts for wanting to do it all over again?

Good luck to you ladies! Sigh OH and I had another argument, and I feel like putting it off again. I'm worried he will not be on board with helping more if we were to have another. I'm having a really tough time with lo and my anxiety is starting to kick in again, sometimes I feel like I'm crazy for even entertaining the thought of having another baby. But we've always wanted two kids....how do you ladies quiet that little voice in your head that says your nuts for wanting to do it all over again?

I suffer with anxiety too and also depression , the depression is under control now but since having bad news on top of more bad news my anxiety is not the best and makes me think are we crazy?! But then my heart tells me different haha plus i feel that Kian deserves a wee brother or sister, he loves being around other kids and I want them to be close together in age

p.s looking at old bump pictures and old baby pictures sure as hell shuts that voice up pretty quick! :haha:

I suffer with anxiety too and also depression , the depression is under control now but since having bad news on top of more bad news my anxiety is not the best and makes me think are we crazy?! But then my heart tells me different haha plus i feel that Kian deserves a wee brother or sister, he loves being around other kids and I want them to be close together in age

p.s looking at old bump pictures and old baby pictures sure as hell shuts that voice up pretty quick! :haha:

Sorry to hear about all the bad news lately, hope things turn around for you:flower: You're right, every time I see someone's bump those pangs come back, I loved being pregnant and I can't wait to do it again. It's just the baby part that makes me nervous haha. Well just waiting on my ovulation tests to come...how old is your lo?

my dd is 2.5 and this is our first cycle trying for #2. I get that little voice too! I also suffered from ppd and since going off my meds to ttc I have been a little anxious. I too feel like my dh doesn't help much as it is with one and i'm so scared of having two...especially financially. but I have supportive parents and realize that I will never be "ready" if I keep thinking too much!

who knows how long it will take or what obstacles we will face ya know? my lo keeps asking for a baby brother/sister and I can't wait to give her one!

We are just about to start trying for number two. Our son will be two in August so 23 months. I am fed up with people saying "oh didn't you try for a 2 year gap" NO we didn't! But I would love to get pregnant as soon as possible so the gap isn't too big. My best friend is expecting her 2nd due on her son's 2nd birthday... her bump is making me really broody!

Sorry to hear about all the bad news lately, hope things turn around for you:flower: You're right, every time I see someone's bump those pangs come back, I loved being pregnant and I can't wait to do it again. It's just the baby part that makes me nervous haha. Well just waiting on my ovulation tests to come...how old is your lo?

Thanks :flower: fingers crossed there will be some light at the end of a bloody long tunnel! Preferably in the form of a little baby :haha:
And he is two this August how old is yours?

my dd is 2.5 and this is our first cycle trying for #2. I get that little voice too! I also suffered from ppd and since going off my meds to ttc I have been a little anxious. I too feel like my dh doesn't help much as it is with one and i'm so scared of having two...especially financially. but I have supportive parents and realize that I will never be "ready" if I keep thinking too much!

who knows how long it will take or what obstacles we will face ya know? my lo keeps asking for a baby brother/sister and I can't wait to give her one!

That seems like a great age, I wanted to wait until dd was a little older and more independent too. I keep trying to figure out the perfect timing, like maybe I should wait til I'm done with school (march next year), or after I start back working for a little. But there is no perfect time and at that rate we'll never have another. I just want to make the transition as easy as possible. Our parents are also extremely helpful so that'll make it better, and you're right who knows how long it'll take

We are just about to start trying for number two. Our son will be two in August so 23 months. I am fed up with people saying "oh didn't you try for a 2 year gap" NO we didn't! But I would love to get pregnant as soon as possible so the gap isn't too big. My best friend is expecting her 2nd due on her son's 2nd birthday... her bump is making me really broody!

Ah yes the magical two year age gap, before we had dd that's what we wanted too. We quickly changed our minds as she was a lot to handle once she turned one and mobile, so there was no way I was ready. I used to be so caught up on the age gap but now I'm realizing there are more benefits to waiting, imo anyway

Thanks :flower: fingers crossed there will be some light at the end of a bloody long tunnel! Preferably in the form of a little baby :haha:
And he is two this August how old is yours?

Aw they're close, she'll be two in September. The terrible twos are already starting, she's not too bad but she's starting to throw things and hit us when she doesn't get her way..:dohh:

Ohh tell me about it! Kian is usually so well behaved but recently sometimes just out of the blue hewill throw some tantrums! HHitting, scheeching! Throwing himself and things and so much more :dohh: after he calms down though he always come up to you and wants cuddles haha hopefully its just a phase though! Haha

Yess sounds just like dd, I've started trying to put her in little outs but I don't think she understands, I guess she's still too young. But I know by this age they know what they're doing and how to manipulate us, I don't want her thinking she can get away with that behavior. Do you discipline Kian?

Yess sounds just like dd, I've started trying to put her in little outs but I don't think she understands, I guess she's still too young. But I know by this age they know what they're doing and how to manipulate us, I don't want her thinking she can get away with that behavior. Do you discipline Kian?

Oh they certainly do! :dohh: and yes Kian gets the naughty spot, but I really have to know when to pick my battles and when to just leave it atm, otherwise I would be telling him off ALL the time! :haha: hopefully its just a short phase though! Like I always say he'sgood when hhe's good but when he's bad he's BAD :haha:

Anyone else have reaaaly long cycles? Mine have been irregular from a young age like one month Iwould have two and then other months iI could go two months without AF!? And now they have finally settled down (well for the past few months that is) they are 40 days between day one of AF to day one of next AF... Hope this doesnt effect us TTC :/

We'll be Ntnp number 2 starting next week when I get my birth control out. My son will be two in August! I'm secretly hoping to get pregnant right away but we agreed to not actively try rather than just letting it happen. Nervous and excited!!!! Glad to see other mommas with similar age gaps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->