• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

can't believe what my boss has done now

I can't believe there are still bosses like that out there! He sounds like a nutter! :wacko:
Hope it all gets sorted out soon, I'm really sorry you are having to go through this. If you get sick pay I would get the doctor to sign you off work until its sorted out.
Good luck and try to relax over the next few days... :hugs:

and let's be grateful everyday he is strengthening your case with his down right freakish behaviour :o It's truly shocking!

That's exactly what I was going to say! He's being a total ass, and doing it right in front of HR! How does he think he's going to get away with it?!

At least HR seem more on your side now hun. They've seen him in action, and have done the right thing by sending you home while they deal with him. Who knows, he may be gone by the time you get back on Monday!

Enjoy your week off.:hugs:

sorry confused here..
did he take the door off and leave it there so you could hurt your self or did he actually take the whole door away so you have no privacy? Did you witness him taking the door off? seems very odd hope you get it sorted.

What a first class pratt, you do all you have to to get him hauled over the coals for this hunn, you dont need this just now pg is a stressful enough time without some, obviously sandwich short of a picnic boss who seems to be on a power trip making your life hell.

Hope you get the result you deserve and that HR pull in his bloody reins and muzzle him.

:hug:

sorry confused here..
did he take the door off and leave it there so you could hurt your self or did he actually take the whole door away so you have no privacy? Did you witness him taking the door off? seems very odd hope you get it sorted.

he took the whole the door off its hinges looks like with a screw driver, he didnt turn in at 9am this morning, so we don't know where the door is either.

he's pee'd off and he's picked on the wrong person, the only reason i can think he's being like this is because his wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer 3 months ago and he's stressed. and because i'd been in the loo 15mins he wanted me to answer a question he wound himself up that much he blew up at me. now he's denying it but there were witnesses that won't lie about what they saw. i feel sorry for him but he's not thinking sorriness for me or my unborn son when he goes off like a bottle of pop. i didnt even answer him back i just walked out in tears i think he saw my weakness the pig...
i only told hr because i wanted to know if he could verbally warn me without witness and if i could go aquanatal classes on a monday.

its intimidation i think but i'm glad HR witnessed his weird behaviour and now they have no choice but to deal with it right now, they don't want me under anymore stress so they said i could go home
xxx

Yes, keep us updated...hope your HR Department sort him out whilst you're not there so as to not cause you anymore stress.

IMO they should sac him. Has he had any previous warnings, verbal or Written?

Laurie x

Super big hugs Helen. That man had no right to take your door off or listen in on you taking a pee. I hope everything works itself out- you don't deserve that!

regardless of his home situation, eavesdropping on toilet breaks and going AWOL with office doors is not normal or acceptable behaviour anywhere, Least of all a work setting!

I have had loads of w*anker bosstards but none where as bad as that and from here it looks like conrtsuctive dismissal ie( where the boss/emplyees make life so hard in your job you have to leave. ) this is a case for a tribunal. I found if your boss does not like you they do tend to start with stupid warnings, mine was not enpying a bin that wasnt even full??? yeah i got a warning for that! few other stupid things followed then i was fired and accused of something I didnt do. I took it to the trade union and they laughed as they could see what he was doing. he had false witnesses to me doing somthing that caught themselves out. I ended up winning my case when he refused to appear in the tribunal and the company had to cough up conpensations. He was sfired with the staff that set me up after that.

It was stressful being in threat of loosing your job everyday especially when I had a mortgage to pay and the nasty digs you cant answer back as you know you need the job. This is how I learned that no job is worth it! no one is allowed to treat me like that anymore and i dont care if they sack me i am a fighter and will get justice in the end.

And so will you here because its always people like you who come out as long as they put up a fight! so dont let him away with it, go to an outside union and they will even get you a solicator. I got my wages paid for the tiem i was unemployed because of them and as my next job was lower paid they paid me the difference! and severance pay for years of being with them. Glad to say none of them had a job after that anyway.

it will make you stronger and get back at them for causing you stress during your pregnancy!

Love you so much beauty!!!
I am so sorry you are going through this and i hope it is dealt with in the porper way.....like by having his ASS OUT ON THE CURB!!!!!! :grr: If I was there I would back you up and we could fight him....us two pregos!!

What a coward. To pick on a pregnant woman who would do no one any harm is just disgraceful, I could care less what he is going through, as what he is doing to you is completely ignorant.

Hope it all gets sorted. Take care and relax.
:hugs: :hugs: :friends: :hugs: :hugs:

Personally, I'd resign and then claim 'constructive dismissal'. This baby is more important than your job. Make sure you have proof that they have received your grievance in writing. If you do resign then write and give a full account of why you are resigning. Get statements from colleagues if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"