Can't buy soft cups anymore (UK) ?!?! Is there an alternative for ttc??

fuschia

Reaction score
I used soft cups previously with the theory that they keep the sperm in but they were also handy as we found it hard to bd so much as I'd get sore and hubby would get performance anxiety so kinda used as a way of AI.

But gone to buy some from Amazon and not available !

Help please !

I know the Softcup company was bought out recently by The Flex Company (they also make similar cup products). I couldn't find Softcups on Amazon either, but I did find them at my local drug store. I'm hoping they don't go away!

Are you in the UK - I can't find them in any shops here at all !

Some of the other products like a mooncup seem to be a different shape so not the same thing !

Gutted ! Should have stocked up 2.5 years ago :(

Are you in the UK - I can't find them in any shops here at all !

Some of the other products like a mooncup seem to be a different shape so not the same thing !

Gutted ! Should have stocked up 2.5 years ago :(

No, I am in the US. Sorry! I think they are temporarily in a "shortage" situation due to the acquisition. Do you have Flex in the UK? It's a very similar product.

No- I'm searching and I can find the website about flex but it's in US.

The only thing I can get is cups like the moon cup or diva cup which are a different shape and don't appear to be able to hold sperm as close to cervix so I'm not sure they are any good !

Argh how annoying !!

Oh well there goes my idea of using them again! eBay?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/INSTEAD-SO...%3A62ab704715a0a6a9287084dcffed580d%7Ciid%3A1

Surely you may be able to find someone in the us to ship them to you may take a few weeks though. otherwise I would try the smaller mooncup and it should still work.

I see why insertion might be a problem with traditional menstrual cups. Maybe trying one of the kinds with a different shape to them would work. I'm thinking maybe a Lilycup or a Femmycycle? The Lilycup is taller than most, so you may be able to insert better without the semen coming out. The Femmycycle is broader and more bowl shaped, so it may help in a similar way. I've never used either as I only use cups for menstration, but some Youtube videos about inserting them might give a good idea as to whether or not they might work.

Its in amazon. I bought some.and then read a story about a woman who.got.one stuck in lol im so unlucky not even tried haha

Like ms sunshine said, I also bought mine from amazon(US Amazon). Before I bought from Canadian Amazon at a low price, but that price is no longer available...so I bought from American Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->