Can't cope when my plans change. :(

CupcakeBaby

Pregnant with a Princess
Reaction score
It's hard being home all day (8-6) with DD. But on days where I know that's the plan I cope fine.

Today is the second day, however, where a friend has cancelled last minute.

When this happens it just turns me into a wreck. :( I completely go to pieces.

Which then makes me feel an idiot for feeling like I'm incapable of looking after dd alone which I know isn't true as we have a lovely time and she loves me.

Just something about being let down and not having my plans go right really upsets me these days.

Anyone else feel the same?

I could have written your post. The same has happened to me today except I've been the one who's cancelled. My normally chilled out, happy little boy won't nap, won't eat and has basically cried all day. I had planned to meet a couple of friends for lunch in town. This would've taken most of the afternoon - drive there, wander round the shops, have lunch, meet my parents afterwards, drive home, pick up husband. Sorted. Except I had to cancel last minute as I can't take a screaming red mess into a cafe and chat to people I haven't seen for months. My day has now been me, sat on the couch, bouncing LO. Thrilling.

Except I don't cope well. I feel like screaming and crying and my whole mood plummets. Makes me feel like a terrible mother! So yes, I get what you mean, except maybe I'm worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->