Can't cope with being pregnant help

sammie13s

Reaction score
I'm in a pickle here 😪 Lost my Lucy and Bradley and it's not even guaranteed that all this medication I'm taking will give me a take home baby. Iv got terrible anxiety. Headache all the time. Sickness. And all in all just don't feel myself. And to top it off it's not even guaranteed I'll have this baby 😪 I just don't no what to do. Apart of me is thinking to save the heartache later down the line to abort the baby now. I can't cope losing another baby in the 3rd trimester. Please help. It's awful to be in this situation xx

It's never guaranteed that you'll have a take home baby....but there's also no guarantee that you won't! Good luck

Just fed up of being told different stories. At first I was told that the medication I was on would stop any complications and now I'm being told that my placenta could still fail. I have a condition where my body sees the baby as a foreign object so kills the placenta to kill the baby. This normally occurs roundabout the 20 week mark and I manage another 9 weeks. But baby stops growing from 22 weeks. Just can't cope with the stress and worry and having another stillbirth ���� Telling my 2 children again that there brother/sister has died ����

Oh hun, have you seen the consultant or midwife yet regarding your care now your pregnant again? Are you having more appointments/scans? I can't even imagine the pain that you and your family have gone through :hugs: :hugs: xxx

I can't imagine the pain you and your family have been through. :hugs:

I think that all you can do though is trust that the medication will work and believe that this baby is coming home. As Powell said, there are no guarantees in life, and certainly nine in parenthood. Anybody can lose a baby before birth, or have a healthy baby who passes away after birth or have a healthy child taken from them by an unexpected accident or illness. It's not cheery, but it's the truth. We parent each child for as long as they're with us and beyond that if they leave this world before us then they will still always be part of us. All of your medical professionals will be doing everything they can to bring this baby home with you and this is all you can do. Aborting a much wanted baby earlier in the pregnancy wouldn't make it any easier, this baby is already important to you that's why you have so much (completely understandable) anxiety. All you can do is protect your baby and believe in them for as long as they need you, which will hopefully be a lifetime. :hugs:

Have you been offered any grief counseling?

Well after stressing it seems it's happening again. Been for a scan and my placenta is bleeding so the pregnancy wouldn't hold out. Two options. Either wait it out or take a tablet ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->