Can't empty my bladder...

adellademona

Reaction score
I have somewhat of a shy bladder to begin with...but these days it's been messing with me because I go to the bathroom so often. It takes me forever to relax long enough to urinate and then it's not usually satisfying when I'm done. Sometimes it'll even stop mid-flow and I'm left irritated because I have to relax enough to start all over again.

I'm starting to worry I might be getting a UTI or a Bladder Infection at this point (which I have an appointment with my ob in a few days and I'm gonna get him to rule it out.)

Anyway...does anyone else have this problem or something similar?

don't worry- it gets worse ;)

try leaning forward and trying to make yourself go more. at the same time, you can try putting your feet up on a stool (or tip toes/heels pushing your knees up) for a more natural position...

They make over the counter kits that tell you if you have a UTI or not. I've had four within the past year so I always keep a few kits around since I'm prone to them. I have to eat cranberry chews everyday to keep them from coming back. Maybe you could ask your doctor if you could take those during pregnancy when you go. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"