Cant enjoy anything!!

xforuiholdonx

Momma to Emma and Coltin!
Reaction score
So after the last MC, Im terrified something is going to go wrong. Terrified that at this next appointment, there will not be a heartbeat, same as last time. Everytime I turn around, Im crying, or being depressed over the previous loss. When ever someone asks, "How far along are you?" I respond with "Well im ... but was supposed to be..." :cry: Can't seem to help myself. And to make matters worse, my ship date was in 4 days. I had joined the Army but fell pregnant shortly after my boyfriend came home again... Now i know it was my decision and since it happened so quickly, Im not supposed to be there obviously, but it still sucks.. Waaaaaa. When am I going to be able to relax enough enjoy this???
Sorrry for the rant, had to get it off my chest.

its okay hun,
just keep hope,
one you start feeling baby moving around it will become easier <3
good luck

You'll feel better once you feel the baby move/kick :) i didn't have a miscarriage and i"m sorry to hear you suffered one but i kept thinkin' what if something goes wrong until i felt him kick for the 1st time :D i worried about things all way through my pregnancy though even labour lol i think its just normal to worry over things like that though when you're pregnant especially if you've already gone through 1 MC :( hope you're ok your LO will be fine :) xx

im really sorry for what you went through and am hoping it all goes wonderfully this time round <3

Its so sad what happened last time and im sorry for your loss.
Try to enjoy your pregnancey tho hun and hope everything goes to plan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->