Cant find my cat :(

T

trashit

I hope hes ok :( we just moved house and i didnt let him out for a few days , let him get comfortable and get his scent everywhere etc. Put butter on his paws and let him out last night he came back maybe ten mins later. Then this mornin wanted to go out again, only this time Ive been shouting and shouting and no sign :( i remember he did this wen we moved before but im still scared:( sorry not pg related.. X

why did you put butter on his paws hun

apparently its coz wen they lick their paws to get rid of the butter they remive traces of their old territory making them less likely to try and find it again.
Some also say its similar to dropping breadcrumbs as they can follow the scent home but that 1s not as believed

so sorry hun, im sure hell turn up soon purring and whinging for food :hugs: xxxxx

have you had a look around where you used to liive??
x

awww hope u find him!!! any news?? x

its horrible when thy go missin, mine decided hed go on a day hunt, he missed his 9 curfew we were beside ourselfs constantly looking 4 him well befpre 9 as he didnt come home 4 his tea at 4, anyway he strolls in at 1130 with a big meow and a look on his face like hed done nothing wrong. Well he was house bound the next day for that! So fingers crossed similar story and he comes home soon x

I'm sure he'll come home soon .... he's just gone exploring, seeing what the new hunting is like and making new mates :)

I've got 5 cats and they've nearly all gone AWOL at some point or another, so I know how worrying it is :hugs: but you wait ... he'll come back at some point looking pleased with himself and ready for a long snooze on your bed - if you're really lucky it won't be with some poor dead thing in his mouth ;) (one of mine once came back with someone else's Sunday dinner - a chicken already cooked :blush:)

Aw thanks girls :) i still havent found him :( Ive told my mum to keep an eye out cos we were living with her before.. Hopefully he does turn up but its been a whole day now, well nearly two days :( and its snowing too, he doesnt even like a little bit of water.. It seems unlikely he'll return. Ive had my OH scouring the streets and i keep shouting.. Maybe he'll turn up at my mums.. Fingers crossed anyway. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->