Can't get comfortable..

mummie2be

Reaction score
The only place it seems I am comfortable is lying in bed, but the only place I can fall asleep is on the couch.
Standing in the shower makes me dizzy and tired, but having a bath I have to make sure OH is home due to the fact that I either fall asleep and/or I can't get out of it myself.
If I have my seat to straight in the car my stomach cramps up, but if I have it to far back then my back starts to ache.
Not to mention at work they installed cameras as to make sure we do not sit at all unless on breaks, and working 8-10 hours in a fast paced retail store sometimes I do just need to sit and have a break, last time I did though the next day I got written up for sitting down on the job.

I know people said it's bad but I had no idea it would be like this... :growlmad::nope:

They have to let you sit when you need to at work!

Get a note from your doctor stating that you need to sit down some through out the day. My doctor had to write me one stating I could only work 10 hrs during the day because my boss was trying to keep me at work for 16 hr shifts. I work as a nursing assistant lifting and pulling people constantly and she didn't want me working those long shifts. Just make sure the doctor writes it correctly or your employer WILL find a way around it. Mine did! Good luck, you're almost there!

I'm going on maternity leave in 3 weeks and won't see my doctor for another week and a half, but I found out recently it's due to a new employee complaining to management about my "work ethic" and how I take advantage of the chairs we have. I'm lucky if I have 10 minutes throughout the day to sit down, and yet she complains I have a terrible work ethic for because of it.

Wow can't believe you can't sit down at work! At least you only have 3 weeks left!

Your new employee sounds like a mole lol... bed is like the only totally comfy place for me atm too but last night I couldnt get comfy...

I hope u feel more comfy in a couple weeks on mat leave...
Making u stand all day is bullshit...

What a jerk face! I'm so pisssy tho I would of started crying and yelling at them if they wrote me up :haha: I can't get comfy either :( and my youngest dd thinks bump is a step stool or pillow backrest ect and it hurts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->