Can't get excited as hardly dare to believe it..

lora123

Reaction score
So its now 7 weeks and apart from a very small amount 0 tender boobs, which has now gone and dizziness everyday, I just don't have any symptoms at all!
I really want this to work out and I'm so terrified that it's not going to be viable due to these lack of symptoms you hear so much about :cry:

Hun please don't worry, the only symptoms I've ever had in my pregnancies is sore bb's and tierdness! Just think ourselves lucky I suppose because I really don't know how I would cope if I had ms.x

Tiredness is an excellent symptom. You are doing really well! :thumbup:
About a quarter of women don't suffer any nausea so you are in good company and some would even consider you lucky :)
Besides, it could hit you any day now :winkwink:
Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Some women just don't have any symptoms! Honestly my first pregnancy I had ZERO symptoms. No soreness, no nausea, no cravings or anything. I even forgot I was pregnant sometimes lol. Didn't truly believe it until I started feeling her kick :) Please don't worry. As long as you aren't cramping or bleeding, baby is fine and in there growing!

Thanks everyone.
I never thought I'd want to feel a bit sick, but guess it'd make things more real for those of us with minimal symptoms!
My boobs are pretty sore tonight after removing my bra and I can see the blue veins appearing on them, taking this as a positive sign all is going well :)
I feel very very light occasional cramps since just before I got bfp, think this is uterus growing aches though. It's very mild.

I didn't have sickness with my 3 girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"