Can't get rid of hunger feeling!

xheartsx

Reaction score
Anybody else? I'm 14 weeks, over my MS and now i'm constantly hungry. I'm worried about weight gain, but i cant handle my belly rumbling!!

x

Oh I have the same feeling too! and I'm so worried about gaining too much weight, so I just try to have frequent small snacks throughout the day - kinda helps...

I am the same, always feeling hungry, but before i got pregnant i had been attending Scottish Slimmers and had lost 5stone, so i am very scared to start eating alot incase i put so much back on, as i have to start over when the baby arrives

Yep I have this all the time and it started for me about 14 weeks. You can't not eat if your stomach is rumbling, so I think all you can do is go for healthier snacks like cereal and avoid bad stuff like chocolate most of the time.

I gave up trying to watch what I eat and I think it's just my body trying to make me put on the weight I need to gain. You're supposed to gain around 1lb a week in second trimester and that's exactly how much I've gained, despite feeling like a total pig sometimes!

Meldy84, i'm the same. I was on WW and lost 4 stone, and don't want to put it all back on. I think i will take all your advice and stock up on things like alpen bars and ryvitas and stuff like that.

I don't want to moan, because i would soooooo much rather this than MS!!

Eat oftn but small healthy snacks to give your body nutrition and energy you need. I see each eat as an opportunity for good nutrients :)

Meldy84, i'm the same. I was on WW and lost 4 stone, and don't want to put it all back on. I think i will take all your advice and stock up on things like alpen bars and ryvitas and stuff like that.

Congrats on losing the 4stone, yeah thats what i keep saying to my mum, i hope i dont put to much on as its alot of hard work trying to get weight off.

I think i will just sit with a big fruit bowl on my desk, and nibble away at that

Congrats on losing the 4stone, yeah thats what i keep saying to my mum, i hope i dont put to much on as its alot of hard work trying to get weight off.

I think i will just sit with a big fruit bowl on my desk, and nibble away at that

Like yummy strawberries and stuff! and some natural yoghurt.mmmmm i think i will be taking a trip to tesco at lunch!

Like yummy strawberries and stuff! and some natural yoghurt.mmmmm i think i will be taking a trip to tesco at lunch!

Oh yum yum yum that sounds nice, yip i can see me taking a trip to tesco or asda at dinner time as well :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->