Can't get rid of hunger feeling!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by xheartsx, Jun 3, 2011.

1. xheartsx

xheartsx Well-Known Member

Anybody else? I'm 14 weeks, over my MS and now i'm constantly hungry. I'm worried about weight gain, but i cant handle my belly rumbling!!

x

2. Aysh

Aysh Member

Oh I have the same feeling too! and I'm so worried about gaining too much weight, so I just try to have frequent small snacks throughout the day - kinda helps...

3. Meldy84

Meldy84 Well-Known Member

I am the same, always feeling hungry, but before i got pregnant i had been attending Scottish Slimmers and had lost 5stone, so i am very scared to start eating alot incase i put so much back on, as i have to start over when the baby arrives

4. stouffer

stouffer Well-Known Member

Yep I have this all the time and it started for me about 14 weeks. You can't not eat if your stomach is rumbling, so I think all you can do is go for healthier snacks like cereal and avoid bad stuff like chocolate most of the time.

I gave up trying to watch what I eat and I think it's just my body trying to make me put on the weight I need to gain. You're supposed to gain around 1lb a week in second trimester and that's exactly how much I've gained, despite feeling like a total pig sometimes!

5. xheartsx

Meldy84, i'm the same. I was on WW and lost 4 stone, and don't want to put it all back on. I think i will take all your advice and stock up on things like alpen bars and ryvitas and stuff like that.

I don't want to moan, because i would soooooo much rather this than MS!!

6. Finsmummy

Finsmummy Mum to 2 boys

Eat oftn but small healthy snacks to give your body nutrition and energy you need. I see each eat as an opportunity for good nutrients :)

7. Meldy84

Congrats on losing the 4stone, yeah thats what i keep saying to my mum, i hope i dont put to much on as its alot of hard work trying to get weight off.

I think i will just sit with a big fruit bowl on my desk, and nibble away at that

8. Meldy84

Congrats on losing the 4stone, yeah thats what i keep saying to my mum, i hope i dont put to much on as its alot of hard work trying to get weight off.

I think i will just sit with a big fruit bowl on my desk, and nibble away at that

9. xheartsx

Like yummy strawberries and stuff! and some natural yoghurt.mmmmm i think i will be taking a trip to tesco at lunch!

10. Meldy84

Oh yum yum yum that sounds nice, yip i can see me taking a trip to tesco or asda at dinner time as well :happydance: