Can't help but fear the worst....

cherrished

Reaction score
For past few days Brent symptoms are starting to fade my boobs are less sensitive, I'm not as bloated, I am still tired and still wake during the night for a pee... I have the odd on/off cramps, I just keep fearing the worst, the other day my test was lighter so I decided to test the hook effect and it came back darker then the concentrated one. I'm now starting to fear maybe it's gotten lighter for a reason I just keep getting the feeling I not pregnant anymore, I also had another nose bleed this morning too :/ I know I sound crazy Im just so scared history is repeating its self I wanna lock myself in my room and cry.....
I really do fear the worst is coming, I'm not even getting much nausea anymore either. Everything is just going wrong I fear... Sorry im ranting on :-( I have a scan Wednesday im really scared To go now xXx

Awwww hun. Sorry you feel this way. From what you say you have no real signs of anything sinister so try and chill until your scan. Big hugs! xxxx

When the hcg levels get to a certain level, hpt cant register them as well, hence the hook effect, i know it hard with the waiting amd even more so with ur history, im sure little bean is snuggled in nicely, with both my dds, my symptoms came and went as well, that seem to be quite common but doesn't help us panic,sending a big big :hugs: xxx

Thanks ladies I seriously am sending my self crazy I just want this sooooooo bad I'm even scaring my self and the worst of it is if It does go wrong, I fear for my partner he can't handle it and I just know he wouldn't want to try again not after all this time, it nearly pushed him over the edge last time, I just don't want him to feel hurt like that again I know it sounds silly xx

What's the hook effect?? Xx

My sickness faded at 7 weeks and baby was fine at 8 weeks and iv still not had much sickness at all

Hugs. I know the feeling. You are not alone. My morning sickness is sometimes gone as are my other symptoms, and I feel "normal." I get so panicked until it strikes up again. But if you're eating right and regularly and taking prints, that seems to help me keep my morning sickness away.

I would say stop peeing on sticks, but the 7 sitting on top of my toilet say been there done that haha. If you are really concerned, tell your doctor. If they blow you off, politely ask for a blood test. I have Kaiser and teachers get bomb health insurance, so emailing my doctor is quick and painless and I get a response within a day. In fact, I'm tempted to email her now and ask for blood tests next week since she does not want to see me until 9 weeks.

Try to be excited for your scan. :hugs:

I am to sorry you are feeling this way. I pray everything is ok.

Just take a deep breath and try to keep your mind busy with things that keep you happy until you have your appointment. Wishing for the best for you, girl!

When I was pregnant with my son my symptoms were NOT always there. They would come and go. I had next to no symptoms at times, then a few days later I couldn't keep my lunch down and couldn't sleep that night because my boobs were so sore and my back was on fire. I KNOW it's hard after losses, I have been there! :hugs: Just try to relax and get something else on your mind. Watch a favorite show on TV, pick up a good book, run some errands, go out with friends, anything that makes you happy. When I kept myself busy I worried less. :hug:!!!

Thanks ladies, I go for my scan tomorrow so please pray for me, I'll literally have everything crossed and pray there is a strong healthy bean in there xx

Thanks Hun I really am
So nervous right now about 10 hours till scan :/ will defaintly update as soon as I can fingers crossed xx

This is so totally normal to feel this way, especially when you've experienced losses. The reality is that it is so unlikely you miscarry again. I worried like a crazy person through both my DDs pregnancies because they were each preceded by MCs. I know how you feel, hang in there!!!

Good luck with your scan, hopefully it will put your mind at ease :)

Thanks all I'm there in an hour so as soon as I know I'll update I'm literally praying all will be okay fx xx

Well just my luck the clinic rang just as I was getting in the car the sonography has phoned in sick there ever so sorry but they can't do it today, so that's a full day off work for me and the OH with no appt to go to either :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->