Can't help but fear the worst....

Ugh that sucks :( maybe have a date day? Go out for coffee and cake, see a movie? Try and make the most of your day off x

Made another appointment with a different clinic they had a last minute cancellation we are there at 1pm ooooooo nervous, I'll update soon xx

Good luck!! I'm 11+3 and apart from a few weeks of sore boobs (gone now) I've had no symptoms. I had a scan at 7+4 to put my mind at rest...wriggly bean was in there and perfectly healthy!

Thanks ladies, all went well I'm 7 weeks and 4 days we got to hear his/her heartbeat and seen it too, I got a few pics here I'll put up, we are well over the moon she said all looks well in there xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 34
So happy for you, glad you got ur scan and a happy beanie xx

Happy for you that everything worked out well and you were still able to get your scan today! Congrats!!

Yay! Congrats! :) Mine is tomorrow morning and I've been super nervous too. The bleeding I had stopped Sunday but then I had some brown spotting (not a lot, but still some) yesterday and today. I get my blood test results tomorrow too so I am hoping to see a strong, healthy little bean tomorrow but I'm so scared at the same time!

Just started spotting quiet a bit slimy &
Pink now I am literally panicing :( x

Can you see a doctor today if you're worried?

I'm totally a panicker and have already decided that if I have anything come out down there, I'll be going to the doctor right away.

I could but my oh is working nights my LO is here with me (who doesn't know we are expecting yet) I don't think they'd be able to do much tonight they'd only take bloods but you wouldn't be able to tell if anything was up from them until the 2nd lot of betas so I think it would just be a case of sitting around for hours to have bloods done then sent home, I'm thinking if I monitor the bleeding and ring my midwife first thing in the morning and see if she can recommend me for a scan or something tomorrow (I'm praying it doesn't turn red & painful) typical ain't it my next period would of been due tomorrow :/ I just don't know what could go wrong from Wednesday seeing baby move etc and a good heartbeat to bleeding today :-( x

You have had some bleeding before, so you know that it can be completely normal.

I actually read somewhere that some huge percentage of women spot during pregnancy..and guess when it usually is? When your period would have been due! Try to relax and call your midwife in the morning :hugs:

Thanks Hun I wil do and yes it was same bleeding at 4 weeks now 8 weeks it's stopped now was pale pink and mixed with loads of discharge, I'll just relax have early night and see how things go through the night I'll have everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->