Cant help but feel negative...

SarahTabor

Reaction score
So, hubby & i have said we would like a 3rd baby but i cant help but feel so negative & worried.
I have an under active thyroid (conception can be difficult & there is a greater chance of miscarriage) & i also have epilepsy (was only diagnosed when i was 5 weeks pregnant with our youngest) so i would have to go through medication counselling before we can even think about trying.
I feel like i took conceiving our first 2 beauties, for granted as i know full well next time round could be very difficult & complications are a much greater.

I have lots of other worries, do we have the space? Can we save enough up, to afford everything for a 3rd? How would our girls take to another baby?

I wish i wasnt such a worrier :shrug:

Why not have a chat with your neurologist and endocronoligst/GP about your epilepsy and thyroid issues. That way you may be able to make a more informed choice regarding the impact of these conditions on conception/a future pregnancy and vice versa. As you said, your medication for your epilepsy would really need looking at before you even think about pregnancy.

Your eldest daughter has already accepted a new baby in to the family, and your youngest daughter is so little at the moment, she wouldn't remember a time when she wasn't the youngest, so I'm sure they would both be excited if/when you have another baby.

As for the rest of your worries, I'm sorry but I'm going to be no help with those. Best of luck in whatever you decide :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->