CANT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!! Baby #1 - Question...

bushj09

Reaction score
So this has been one of my biggest dreams since I was a little girl. I've been with the love of my life for almost 11 years, I was the one that wanted nothing but the best for my kids. So we waited, and waited and waited. Until finally, we decided its time. Thinking these things take time, and to not worry about things. I removed my Nexplannon in April and regulated my body for a while. We decided to give it a go in July, and BAM! first attempt and here we are, so excited and I just wanna scream at the top of my lungs!!!!! IM PREGNANT!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

My baby is due April 5th!!!

my question to everyone is... how soon is too soon to tell family?? I am hoping to wait until after our first sonogram, and too see what they say. But I am curious, am I jinxing myself telling family too soon???

Thanks in advance!!!! :happydance::happydance:

We always tell parents and siblings straight away then everyone else after the 12 week scan. Congratulations!! Xx

My plan is to wait till 11 weeks to start telling family but usually im so excited I have a very difficult time waiting that long.

So this has been one of my biggest dreams since I was a little girl. I've been with the love of my life for almost 11 years, I was the one that wanted nothing but the best for my kids. So we waited, and waited and waited. Until finally, we decided its time. Thinking these things take time, and to not worry about things. I removed my Nexplannon in April and regulated my body for a while. We decided to give it a go in July, and BAM! first attempt and here we are, so excited and I just wanna scream at the top of my lungs!!!!! IM PREGNANT!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

My baby is due April 5th!!!

my question to everyone is... how soon is too soon to tell family?? I am hoping to wait until after our first sonogram, and too see what they say. But I am curious, am I jinxing myself telling family too soon???

Thanks in advance!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm due April 6th :) we told my family (not his) as soon as we found out but that's because we had a previous loss and wanted to share the good news JUST IN CASE something happened. His family will know with everyone else at 13ish weeks (first week of October)

Huge congratulations! We tell parents and siblings straight away and everyone after 12 week scan xx

Congratulations there is no better feeling than realising your having a child however that may be. I told people straight away my mother literally called me while doing test so it wasn't even dry before I told her and I then rang my MIL.

I'm due April 13. I always tell my family right away and everyone else at 12 weeks ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->