Can't pull myself out of this hole.

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by xMissxZoiex, Nov 6, 2019.

1. xMissxZoiex

xMissxZoiex Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo

It's been almost a month since I lost my baby, I was 10 weeks along, baby always measured small and I knew it wasn't right but week after week we were scanned any the heartbeat was always there and strong so we figured just a small baby but 4 days after my last scan (baby measured 8 weeks) I very suddenly out of nowhere passed the baby in 2 hrs.

This isn't my first loss, I've had 5 early MCs, ectopic, lost 3 little boys mid trimester and now this MC. :( I just can't pull myself out of this hole I'm in.

Can't help thinking, will I ever get to have a full term healthy baby, My survivor was 9 weeks premature and so poorly we almost lost him too.

2. HLx

HLx Mummy of 3 <3

I am so so sorry your experiencing heartbreak yet again, I've followed your journey for 8 years now and my heart breaks for you each and every time, I really hope you get through this, im sure what I say won't make you feel any better, but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you <3

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry for your loss :cry::hugs::hugs: