Cant quite believe it!

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
in 5 days I will be able to say, "my baby is due next month!"

March Mummies, its getting super close! Who else is a first time March Mummy?? Arent you getting so excited/anxious!?!?

I can hardly sleep anymore. Too much adrenaline. wondering, "where will I be when i go into labor?" "What day will it happen?" Cant shut the brain off!

wow! Not realised that, how cool!

I am getting excited and anxious - everything is starting to seem very real! We had our first NCT class yesterday and the life size pictures were a bit scary, gave me some horrible dreams last night!

Are you all prepared or do you have much left to do?
x

We are *sort of* prepared. We have some things, like crib, glider, dresser and a few clothing items, but are missing a lot two. I have two baby showers yet to go to. One this weekend and one next, so that should help some for sure too.
We dont have a stroller or a pack'n play which is where I intended on him sleeping, so if we dont get these two items in the next two weeks, we will have to do some shopping.

what about you?

:happydance:

Time is flying!!
In 5 days I can say I'll be due the end of next month...wow!! weird!

I'm so excited and nervous.
But we have about everything ready for her if she decided to come early.:thumbup:

I'm a first time March Mommy. Due on the 30th....(although if she's late I might be an April mommy).

I have days where I'm really excited and days where I'm really nervous! Today, however, is just one of those days that I feel so HUGE!!

Lol, I know, im so excited but scared too! Its only really sinking in to be honest and theres only 6 weeks left more or less for me! Its really flying :)

Meeeee :) I'm a 1st time March mummy due March 7th ...

Getting my last little bits Saturday :happydance:

OH and I were talking in bed late last night actually realising we are in single figure weeks, 9 weeks to go!! the countdown is really on. Im having very vivid labour dreams, nothing too scary though! We are pretty much ready, hospital bag nearly packed, now just cant wait to start parent craft and hypnobirthing in 2 weeks time. I am paranoid though that every twinge might be a start of something though! I really pray he stays in there at least another 7 weeks! Is it 37 weeks officially 'full term' so anything before is premmie?

Im due on 30 March and 1st time mamma!

I'm a first time March Mummy can I CANNOT WAIT!!! we're all prepared and just waiting to meet him. Eek! Can't wait to say 'next month' x

Yep my count down right now is till 37 weeks.
I'm allowed to home birth from 37-42 weeks.
6 more weeks :happydance:

Thats only 3 1/2 weeks away!!
Still have loads of bits to get -including a mattress and bedding! And lots of boring things that I haven't wanted to shop for because they are less fun

Thats only 3 1/2 weeks away!!
Still have loads of bits to get -including a mattress and bedding! And lots of boring things that I haven't wanted to shop for because they are less fun

I'm the same, I have most things now apart from the boring stuff too. Who gets excited over breast pads and nipple cream! :shrug:

Due 19th MArch and first time Mum, can't wait!!! :happydance:

We're due March 10 and very excited! Of the 7 couples in our childbirth prep class, one has already delivered at 36 weeks and another at 32 weeks was 4cm dilated and couldn't leave the hospital. That was last week, so she may have delivered by now. I'm not really nervous yet, may not get to it, but I know my husband is a wreck!

Im not a first time mum but still soo nervous and excited! I'm due 24th March. I'm just counting down to 37 weeks at the moment so I can get my home birth.. 5 weeks to go!!! :happydance:

I have hardly anything for baby really.. apart from loads of clothes that have been given me and a rocker/swinging chair I bought weeks ago, I've nothing else. So need get buying soon. I'm not too worried though, I will be co sleeping so don't need a Moses basket and ill be wearing her as much as possible so if I don't have a pram in time again its not really a problem, I just need a sling. Think they are the two biggest things I would need. I've got a car seat from my last baby but ill be having her at home (Hopefully) so again it probably wont be needed as I don't drive anyway! In fact I don't actually know what/if anything else I would need for baby! :dohh: lol

I do need nipple cream, breast pads and all that boring stuff but I'll send someone else out to do all that shopping for me :rofl:

I am another first time mummy due March 19th

I'm terrified and excited all at the same time... I think all I have left to get is blankets for the cot... eekk 7 weeks 2 days ish

First time mum over here too!! :hi:due 27th March and can't wait!!!!!

We have our antenatal classes this weekend and its suddenly feeling very imminent!!! eek!!!

Wow there are a lot of first time homebirth Moms on here - I can't have that option thanks to being high risk so in some ways I envy you, but it would also make me scared.

I am not a first time Mom, but also excited about this baby coming soon and making sure everything is ready - have finally got my bag packed and with about 3 weeks left til induction am about to start counting th days too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->