cant really avoid it any longer...

its almost 11! come on, i keep coming back to check in between house work hehe..im so nosey!

:rofl: Come on Tezzy! Sam needs food but I keep thinking you're going to come back if I go anywhere! Poor boy...I'm a terrible mum :blush: x

:rofl: at sams mum, i keep checking too :blush: good luck tezzy thinking of you :hugs:

oh no just come back from giving lily a bath and theres still no news!

getting a bit worried now that she has tested and hasn't got the result she was hoping for. maybe that's why its taking so long...hope she's ok

tezzy hope you know we're only joking about you rushing on here, you take all the time you need and we'll all be here when you feel your ready hun., xxx

I have just seen this post !!! Good luck Hope you get the result you want xx

oh noes... still no news? i'm supposed to be getting dressed and doing my hair to go out, but keep refreshing the page lol... :S

its for the best..

dunno how i feel about it to be honest

I'm not sure how I would have felt a couple of months ago - I did think about it lots...and even though we weren't really ready for another, if I'd thought I might be pregnant I'd still have been really disappointed not to be.

Might take a while for your cycles to be regular again after BF (I'm only on my first so I have no idea if they are or not)

:hugs: x

:hugs: you got ur self all worked up thinking it was going to be :bfp: that you thought it porbably would be a bad thing didnt you! been there hun ...hope ur ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->