Can't really have William & Kate now can I?

Wigglebumsmum

Reaction score
Our little boy was named William, it was the obvious choice as that's my husband's granddad's name, and my maiden name was Williamson.

I've just found out that I'm pregnant again and trying to think of names, I haven't thought of any boy names yet but we did have Kate as our girl name last time which I still like, but can't really have now following the royal wedding :haha:

We thought of Kate as my OH's mum's name's Catherine, both my grandmothers were Kathleen, my sister's Kate and my mum's middle name's Kay, can anyone suggest any other variations on the theme that we could maybe use?

No idea on any boy names yet but still time yet.

Thanks

Katerina
Katrina
Kaelyn
Kayla
Kayleigh
Kassandra
Kassie
Karla

:)

Kitia- I think it means "kitty cat" in Russian. :) And "Kit" is a really cute nickname.

what abot Cate? like Cate Blanchett and your mum is catherine with a C....

I love the name pippa but i bet it gets popular in the next few years because of rear of the year pippa middleton!!! OH need convincing on pippa for a name

harry for a boy --- only joking im all royal minded now

Cathy is a friend of mine who's mum is catherine. Catrena, Cara, or maybe a double name like katie-rose? i like Kitty too

Well if your sister's name is Kate... i wouldn't name your baby Kate anyhow :shrug:

Maybe Kate/Kay/Catherine as a middle name...

Variations:

Katelyn
Kayla
Kaylee
Kathryn
Kaylana

Although, in all honesty... i would use something totally different... why does everyone in the family need the same name variation??

Personally I think you should have a William, Kate, Pippa and Harry and maybe a Diana or a Beatrice for good measure haha (j/k) what about:

Cacey/Kacey
Cailin/Caelin
Cait
Chelsea

I like the alternative spelling of Kate that some people suggested. Also Caitlin/Kaylin (sp?)/Kayleigh. Also, I wouldn't worry about the royal wedding, especially if William ends up going by a shorter name ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->