can't relax!!

Bd_y

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP last week and my husband and I are sooo excited! But...I believe I had a chemical pregnancy in Dec last year but can't be 100% sure. I'm not really clued up on the biology as I have been on birth control since 16yo (Im now 31). My last period was on 8th Jan and I have a 23 day cycle so was due 30th Jan. We did the deed on the 16th/17th Jan so would that be about the right time for ovulation? I had a tiny brown discharge mark when I wiped on the 31st Jan but that's it, only the once. I've had some lower back pain and feeling tired and a bit of a strange taste in my mouth but that's about it. With them dates in mind, I would be about 3 weeks but if the brown discharge was implantation bleeding, is it normal for that to happen 15 days after intercourse? And if I haven't had any bleeding or cramps since, is this a good sign that the egg has implanted or should I be having some symptoms by now? Sorry for the long post and all the questions, i just need my mind putting at ease. I'm a bit of a worrier when it comes to things like this. Many thanks for any advice. I do want honest answers even if its not what I want to hear, I'd rather be prepared. :flower:

You should be fine,sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Have you missed your period? I am in some what same bot, but my bleeding is bright red. Last month I had two day period,bright red. So about two weeks after that I took home test. It was faint positive,now one week before priod with severe back pain I am having bright redwhen I urinte. My last pregnancy I had uti. Which caused severe back pn. But no bleeding. This time ba pain,bleeding and huge sore boobs! lol who knows? Good luck,sounds like you should test! Let me know.

My period was due 30th January which didn't show, I only had a bit of brown discharge on the 31st when I wiped but nothing in my underwear and it only happened that once when I wiped. . I've done about 6 HPT and all had faint positive lines, one of which I did 4 days ago and was darker. I'm probably just worrying about nothing but I'm not feeling much different. Ive got an appointment at the docs next week so i'll ask for blood tests to check my HCG levels. xx

Brown discharge is usually nothing to worry about. It's bright red bleeding, like AF bleeding, that you need to be concerned about. I too had brownish colored discharge around the time of implantation. It could be that or it could be the little embryo burying itself deeper into your uterine lining. That would be my guess anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->