Can't see all photos

owo

Pregnant #1 after MC
Reaction score
Hi,

Why is it that i can see some photo's in threads that people post and others i can't, when it seems that others can.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Sorry I am not sure I am pretty new here, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you. Why don't you mail one of the manager's? Anyway hope you get it sorted.

Hmm, is it a little red X that you see?
i sometimes get that but if i refresh they appear
Sometimes it can be a kink of the site they are hosted from i think

No it is just blank as if the picture hasn't been pasted in. Others can obviously see them as they comment on them.
It isn't all the time as sometimes i can see pictures. Not sure whether there is an option i need to tick in my profile or something.

Could be they have been removed

Could be where they are hosted - I have problems sometimes with image shack photos

Could be you need to spring clean your PC

Press f5 on the page that is not loading

Is it completely 'nothing' there or something else liek red X a box that says this image has been removed or alike

Could you link to a thread that you are unable to view photos on but know some are there for me?

:D

Could be they have been removed

Could be where they are hosted - I have problems sometimes with image shack photos

Could be you need to spring clean your PC

Press f5 on the page that is not loading

Is it completely 'nothing' there or something else liek red X a box that says this image has been removed or alike

Could you link to a thread that you are unable to view photos on but know some are there for me?

:D

There is no evidence that they are imageshack photo's.
I am an IT Engineer so i know that my PC is fine and no F5 doesn't work.
There is completely nothing there, no red x which would indicate the image can't be loaded.

Here are some links to threads that i can and can't see for comparison.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/29657-first-ultrasound-pics.html
Can't view this one

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/29309-back-scan.html
Can View this one

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/4-your-bumps.html

Can't see Wobbles or Mummy of two posts can see Mum2boys

It must be something with my profile, an option i haven't ticked or something.
Thanks for your help.

Hmm that is a really strange one, i can see them all
really not sure what the problem could be, they seem to be photobucket hosted ones that you can't see

Wobbles is a bit busy at the moment but she will get back to you as soon as she can

Im surprised since your an IT engineer that you don't know whats up! ;) I mean as your ruling out your pc :D All threads you have linked too are working fine in Firefox & explorer & no other problems have been reported.

Just occasionally the image hosting company may be down for maintanance (usually photo bucket) and I have noticed image shack often course delays/problems like nothings there. You need to do a spring clean - You have probably heard of Ccleaner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->