• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cant sleep because Im so nervous about tellng my mom =\

Marlarky

Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Last night I couldnt sleep I kept tossing and turning and tossing and turning and waking up every 30 minutes. I kept dreaming that some frizzy-headed girl with red hair kept telling my mom that I was pregnant. Im so nervous about it I have only told 5 friends and I dont want to make it official because A) Im very early B) I dont even really know if Im as far along as I think I am & C) I JUST had a baby, and the longer I wait, the less it will seem like I got pregnant again instantly hahaha :)

Anyone else holding out?? xx

Well I know I experienced that when I had to tell my mom about this one. I would dream about it too. I would dream that other people told her, or she could just look at me and tell (I was only 10 weeks when I told her so you DEFINITELY couldn't tell). I even woke up one morning from it crying because she had gotten so upset. It was really stressful because I knew she wouldn't take it well.
I know you are worried and I hope it doesn't interfere with your sleep too much. Do you live with her?

IMO you should tell her sooner rather than later.
Was she supportive with Aaron? If so, she'l probably be supportive this time around too!
Also, if she is, you've missed out on the support for those first weeks!
Good luck :flower:

Yes, I do live with her. FOBs and I just split up a month and a half ago and I moved back in with my mom. She is NOT gonna be happy.

She wasnt that supportive with Aaron at first, no. She wasnt happy. Im going tobarely be 21 with two LOs

She loves him unconditionally now, however. Just thought I should add that lol
She would be happier if I waited at least 1 year, idk. I think she will be more upset that it is with FOBs lol!!! She HATES him!

She loves him unconditionally now, however. Just thought I should add that lol
She would be happier if I waited at least 1 year, idk. I think she will be more upset that it is with FOBs lol!!! She HATES him!

Well i can understand she'd want you to wait.
But she might just surprise you!

I did that for 3 months... I didn't tell my parents until 13 weeks and 18 weeks! I regret it now... I can relate to the tossing and turning.. I didn't sleep good until everyone knew.. I think it's better to tell her soon also. Espeicaly since you're living with her..

You're going to worry about it until you have told her! True, she may react unfavorably at first, but she will come around eventually... and I think that the longer you wait, the harder it's going to be.
When is your first doctor appointment? Maybe wait until then to confirm? I'm not sure. I think you will know when the right time is, and the right thing to say. Good luck! :hugs2:

I made my appt today for Thursday at 11:45 am. Im hoping they send me for an ultrasound for proper dating =\

I just turned 13 weeks on saturday and still havent told my dad ( he is a former marine :wacko:). i am completely terrified !! I told my mom a few weeks after finding out but I know she would be pretty cool ( she was so excited !) but my dad ugh ......im scared. i know it may not be the best idea but since im already planning to go to north carolina ( me & DH are moving in with my mom ) im thinking of just telling him when im there because ugh. i dont think i can handle it. my dad is just not someone that is easy to talk to...

good luck when you do tell her hun. im sure it will be A LOT easier than when i tell my dad.

Thanks everyone, Im just so nervous because it is my 2nd and sooooooo soon. With my first I told her 2 weeks after finding out and she came around after a couple days, but like even I am just so shocked to be pregnant again so soon that if I cant act completely thrilled, the feeling wont rub off on her and she wont get thrilled either

does that make any sense??

Makes total sence. I'd be freaking out if I were in your shoes also.. :wacko: but I think she'll realize how hard it's been since you and FOB broke up and try to be supportive.

Makes total sence. I'd be freaking out if I were in your shoes also.. :wacko: but I think she'll realize how hard it's been since you and FOB broke up and try to be supportive.

Shes been on a rampage lately lol. She has horrible OCD for cleaning and freaks out about every single little tiny freakin thing I dont put away instantly or drop and dont notice, etc. She has been freaking out at me all day. boo!! Lol

Shes been on a rampage lately lol. She has horrible OCD for cleaning and freaks out about every single little tiny freakin thing I dont put away instantly or drop and dont notice, etc. She has been freaking out at me all day. boo!! Lol

Oh no :wacko: ahhh well maybe give it a week and try to get it straight in your head so maybe her little rampage will be over??

LOL idk with her, everything is just horrible timing.

Just remember, most the time mums get angry about us young girls being pregnant is because they care about us and they know how hard its going to be. You should tell her asap :flower:

Thank you. Im thinking about playing dumb. Like for example, my boobs started relactating since Ive been pregnant again, and she noticed it and Im going tobring it up again and wait for her to ask me if Im pregnant, which I will reply, "Idk, I took a test (more like 7 lmao) and it said positive, but I made a dr.appt because I dont really think I am" or something stupid like that lol. Maybe she wont get mad then because she will think Im ignorant hahah

Thank you. Im thinking about playing dumb. Like for example, my boobs started relactating since Ive been pregnant again, and she noticed it and Im going tobring it up again and wait for her to ask me if Im pregnant, which I will reply, "Idk, I took a test (more like 7 lmao) and it said positive, but I made a dr.appt because I dont really think I am" or something stupid like that lol. Maybe she wont get mad then because she will think Im ignorant hahah

:rofl: I kind of did that with my mom. I knew she wouldnt be to scared but I was still a little nervous. So I told her I missed my period and its already a couple of weeks late ( I had already taken like 5 test already so i knew why) so she bought me a test of course i already knew what was going to come up. I showed it to her and she started laughing :shrug: Im thinking of doing it with my dad ( which it wouldnt work out the best since i never talk to my dad about my periods :dohh:) I dunno. I know how your feeling big time. I dont know what to do and time is definitely running out.

Hey If you ever want to talk you can PM me , I have two little ones and im 21 there is a 21 month age gap so its not as close of a Gap as your but its still pretty close. You will do fine you should just tell her right out thats what I did with my mom when I found out about Katherine , With Jaymee we hid it until I was 16 weeks , with Kat I told her at 6 weeks. Im sure everything will work out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"