Can't sleep, feel uncomfortable nearly all the time, anyone else?

Rachel S

Reaction score
I dread going to bed at the moment as i havn't slept well for weeks. I just can't seem to get in a comfy position. I have tried pillows in various places, under legs etc, on my side, on my other side,on my back, propped up. My hubby is even sleeping in the spare room. I get these pains under my ribs constantly too, so i can never just be on one position for long without waking up. I feel so miserable, as i'm still working full time and my job is very active, i teach fiotness classes.
I don't eat very late, as i thought that might be causing it, but whatever i try it makes no difference.

Anyone else suffering from this. I'm 28 weeks this wed and not that big, just feel so uncomfortable all the time.

Me too, I used to live for bed time, because in the first tri I was so tired, but now I can barely get comfortable.

I was given one of those DreamGenii pillows (https://espimages.biz/2149/I/570/dream-genii2.gif), and thought I'd start using it now, because I keep using the duvet to prop up my bump. But last night was the first night I used it, and it did my head in. I ended up tossing it on the floor because I was more comfortable without it. And along with that, hubby started snoring in my face and draping his leg over me. Guh!

Hun, I am feeling like this too and not as far gone as you yet..

It doesnt help only being able to sleep on my left or right side. So in the morning my back kills, and when I sit up normally my back kills. :hugs: Its awful isnt it? I hope someone else replies with some tips on how to get comfortable

:hugs:

EternalRose xx

I feel your pain though I'm not as far as you so it's not as severe. I have problems sleeping but just recently I'm getting toe cramp. Have it now and I just want to watch tv in bed but can only concentrate on the cramps.

I can get to sleep OK but wake up so uncomfy! And for someone who used to hate getting up in the morning, I'm now first up and generally earlier than I should be!!

Its so difficult to sleep! I can't get comfy and as soon as i nearly get to sleep my little man starts kicking... Its just so hard to sleep now! =[

Have you tried a proper maternity pillow?? I was really loath to spen £30 on one - but last week I was averaging about 5 hours sleep a night if I was lucky - so in desperation I brought a maternity pillow from Mothercare..... the best money I have ever spent, honestly!! I have had two decent nights sleep since xx

im finding it difficult to sleep, both hips sore from laying from left to right side.
its hell in the morning when i get up.

My amazing BF is at mothercare now getting me a sleep pillow becuase he is brilliant! lol hope it helps ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->