Cant sleep :-(

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
For the last few weeks i'v been finding it really really hard to sleep! It was never this bad last time i was pregnant! :-(
Its taking me ages and ages to actually get too sleep then by the time i do i have a really unseatled night and wake up god knows how many times, I wake up because im thirsty, i need the loo, im too warm, i feel sick, my NOSE is itchy if none of that then just for no reson at all! Its making me feel really awful and really getting me down, I can do sleepless nights with a newborn no problem it doesnt bother me but when im pregnant knackerd all the time and have a toddler too look after with this awful back pain i feel like crap! :cry:

I'm with you ... sleeping is a LOT harder this second time around. Can't offer much of a solution ... it seems everything either wakes me up or keeps me awake. Then, when I do fall asleep, I have awful dreams ... are they bothering you too????

I havent been able to sleep at all in this pregnancy either and it is driving me crazy! With my last baby I was out as soon as I laid down and with this one it is like when I am finally ready for bed I just lay there.....I pee like 58493 times because I feel like I can never get it all out and I dont want to cough or sneeze in my sleep and pee all over myself lol. I dont know its just wearing me down! I babysit other kids too....so I run on maybe 5 hours asleep to watch my 3 year old, my cousins 1 year old and my friends 4 month old.
Yea so if anyone finds a way to sleep please let me in on this secret!!

I'm with you on this one, thankfully it hasn't happened too often, but tonight i've had really unsettled sleep, then woke up before 5 and cannot get back to sleep.

If I wasn't pregnant I'd probably drink some night nurse!!!

Im exactly the same at the moment..have bad hayfever so will wake up sneezing. then get a itchy throat then a blocked nose... will need wee a dozen times inbetween.. then when i do finally get to sleep. i keep having dreams. my pregnancy never progess's and i stay at the week i am for ever more! x

I'm exactly the same, I struggle to get to sleep & then keep waking up because of bad dreams or because I need the loo. Its driving me mad.

yep the dreams are driving me mad i keep dreaming bad things happen to charlie so im up makin a sure hes ok half the night! im sooo tierd!

Im the same atm. Im tired through the day, when comes to bed time im wide awake and cant sleep, it comes to 6am im shattered dont want get up at 8 for amber.
my god its annoying.

I've been the same for over a month now so I dont go to bed or attempt to sleep until I am so tired I cant keep my eyes open anymore, I still wake up a few times but less than I was and have less nightmares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->