cant sleep

jackie.d

Mum to 3 boys + 1 girl ♥
Reaction score
well this is the 3rd night in a row :( i looove my bed and should be in it at 04:57 lol. I just cant bloody sleep :dohh: im too hot, my tummys uncomfy no matter what position im lying in and i seem to have 500 things running through my head!
xxx

ended up going back to bed and just lying their lol, managed to get a bit of kip :)
xxx

Lol sounds just like me! Although i had my first scan yesterday and had the best nights sleep ever last night, think a lot of it was me worrying about things that might have gone wrong! Now i know everything is ok im hoping im going to start being able to sleep again! :) xx

lol, sounds like me as well, I havent been sleeping well lately either.

i sleep, i wake, i sleep a bit more, i wake up, i sleep, i wake up
This happens 20-30 times a night

It's not like we can take nitol or anything
I just want a proper nights sleep

I get this alot too! its horrible, i find that sleeping on my tummy is sooo uncomfy now and its not as though i even have a bump or anything. and all i worry about is money when i shut my eyes... its a bummer xx

I tend to overheat in the night too. I wake up all through the night and can't get back to sleep. Sometimes my heart races, which makes it even harder to drop off.
Hopefully this will pass!

Me too...I've never had a problem sleeping, it's the getting up part that I usually have trouble with!

Lately though, I keep waking up through the night [need a wee 2-3 times a night already!] and I've found it much easier to get up in the morning. Weird eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->