cant sleep!!!!

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
any one else uncomfortable in bed now. i ddnt expect it to happen so soon for the past 2 nights i havnt been able to get comfortable and when i do i wake up again needing a wee like last night i woke up at the stupidist time of 1.30 (stupid because i make sure i have a wee before i go to sleep and this was only a few hours before at 11) and after that i couldnt get back to sleep again and i kept waking up uncomfortable about every hour!! any one else not sleeping this early (im 21 weeks)

The past couple of nights I have been the same, if I don't need the loo, its backache and if it isnt back ache, its the leg cramps!!!

i know its a nightmare and im getting neckache too so im going to try taking away a pillow 2nyt any one know of any remedys for this sleeplessness

I was having this problem too hun. I got a v shaped pillow to lie on and a wedge for under bump and now I'm much more comfy!!! Whether it will last we will have to see!!!

thanks im definatly thinking about splashing out on one of those what is the v shaped pillow for?

Im already at it and Im only 14 weeks!:dohh:
I pee before going to bed (around 10/11 pm) then wake again about 2 am and cannot get comfortable enough to drop off. I find myself going and getting on the sofa downstairs to snuggle up...it works most of the time.

Count me in! They say you're supposed to have more energy during the 2nd tri, but how can you when you're not getting enough sleep??? Argh!

I feel like I have limited sleeping positions and so limited choices to get comfortable. Like I'm so conscious about sleeping on my left side and it's hard cause I feel the need to lay on my back to get comfortable sometimes, and my guilty feelings won't let me (keep thinking I'm getting comfortable at the expense of blocking off my lil girl's food or oxygen supply)! :cry:

And those leg cramps, yah, I can relate! I've realized though that so long as I don't have my legs extended and keep them bent (like when you sleep on your side), the leg cramps don't come. Which again is hard cause it's soooo tempting to stretch (which provokes the cramps cause you point your toes).

And last but not the least, gotta love those hourly trips to the bathroom! LOL

Yeap i went through a phase of it at a similar stage to you ... luckily it passed and now im sleeping ok again which im sure will change in the next couple of weeks!!

Yeap i went through a phase of it at a similar stage to you ... luckily it passed and now im sleeping ok again which im sure will change in the next couple of weeks!!

thank god it passes!!! iv been dead on my feet at work especially 2day

thanks im definatly thinking about splashing out on one of those what is the v shaped pillow for?

I use it on top of my normal pillow...it sort of helps me snuggle down a bit, my back hurts less too...

I have bought one of these...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=170266065220&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007

They look mega comfy and cant wait for it to arrive!

Might have to kick OH out of the bed to fit it in though!!:rofl:

I was the same then decided to invest in a huge full body length v-shaped pillow, i love it, its so comfy!!!!!!

I have bought one of these...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=170266065220&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007

They look mega comfy and cant wait for it to arrive!

Might have to kick OH out of the bed to fit it in though!!:rofl:

OMG that looks sooo comfortable..... may have to look into getting one of those!!

I have been the same and last night I woke at 12.30!! Hadnt even been in bed long! Had a bustin headache and didnt get back to sleep til after 3am cause my back and neck was sore and giving me the headache!!

ooooooooooooo looks very comfy. izzy i know how u feel hun when is this supposed to end again lol

I feel like I have limited sleeping positions and so limited choices to get comfortable. Like I'm so conscious about sleeping on my left side and it's hard cause I feel the need to lay on my back to get comfortable sometimes, and my guilty feelings won't let me (keep thinking I'm getting comfortable at the expense of blocking off my lil girl's food or oxygen supply)! :cry:

I feel this way too, I find that I get comfortable on my back, am about to doze off then think about how I am laid, feel guilty and move onto my left hand side!!

So sorry to hear your sleeping isnt going well hun . Good luck with the pillow . xxx .

thanks gemma hun it dont help that luke thinks im asleep when im not and trys moving me over lol i think i booted him really hard last night:dohh:

yeh i havent been sleeping well either...and my poor fiance isnt getting any sleep either and he has to get up early..i can handle it more coz i can catch up on sleep during th day but he has to get up early go straight to work...his been complaining about heartaches and dizziness...i told him to see a doctor but he wont listen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->