Can't stand the sight of my husband at the moment.

fashionlover

Reaction score
It sounds so mean but I am so bitter around my husband at the moment. I love him with all my heart but for the last two weeks it is just hard to be around him. The food he cooks smells so damn bad, and he always leaves his dirty dishes for me to clean which the sight of makes me want to vom. I guess I am just going through the motions of feeling like crap and resenting him because it was mostly his idea to have another baby. Don't get me wrong I wanted another child but he is full of energy and I am zapped. Ugh then he tells me that millions of other women go through it and that I shouldn't complain. I want to slap him. :cry::growlmad:

Men don't seem to understand what we go through. My DH took leave from his job to stay home with me to help me through the morning sickness, of which I am grateful because I am prone to getting hyperemesis gravidarum (although this time I didn't... go figure). Although I am not horribly sick, I am still very exhausted. No amount of sleep revives my energy.

What he doesn't understand is that "help" does not mean sit around playing video games, which is what he does every moment of his waking hours until his eyes are bloodshot from staring at the screen. He doesn't help do dishes. If I don't do them and he needs one, he'll just wash what he needs and leaves the rest for me. He doesn't sweep. He doesn't keep the kids occupied. He is just "there". I really wish he would go back to work because, to be honest, everything I do now I could do without him having to stay home.

Oh hello hormones. Lol Men just don't get it.

Men def dont get it. We just had a row as my not so 'dear' DH threw his toys out the pram when i asked him to put the bins out as hes been at work all day and has just sat down. Guess what... so have I, as well as collecting DS after work and taking him to his swim lesson, then getting him into bed, making tea and aorting the washing out. Oh and did I mention im 13 weeks pregnant and knackered!! Screw you and the bins DH!! Rant over x

Yeah I can't stand the hubby right now either. I'm guessing I'm pregnant with a boy ;) lol (this is exactly how I felt with my son)
The extra testosterone makes me crazy!!!

Yeah I can't stand the hubby right now either. I'm guessing I'm pregnant with a boy ;) lol (this is exactly how I felt with my son)
The extra testosterone makes me crazy!!!

Interesting,
I am feeling a lot more angry this time around. I have an inkling I'm having a boy. Only time will tell. Gosh, this making babies stuff is hard business.

Yeah, millions of women go through it, and not a single damn man, so he's the one who needs to STFU. :haha:

Seriously, I almost murdered him last night because he cooked the most horrendous smelling meal once again and the smell lingered for hours. He makes me want to SCREAM right now!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"