Can't stay away......

rubberducky88

Mum to 2 little monsters!
Reaction score
I know I said I wasn't going to check these boards and just go with the flow but I can't bloody help it, i'm back again:haha:

How are we all?

After my BFN at 11dpo yesterday I think i'm gonna wait for the :witch: to get me instead!

I'm still having weird twinges/pinching sensations about 7 times a day in my R lower abdomen..... :shrug:

Hope you're well ladies - anything new?! :kiss: xx

Evening :)

Im good thanks, am 10dpo also and got a BFN yesterday as well :cry:

To top it off have got toothache, think Im gonna have an early night

:hug:

Aww hun toothache is the worst - hope you feel better soon!

When will you test again?

The twinges in my R side have turned more painful, just hope its not AF - I usually get AF pains in my lower back so its unusual for me xx

The twinges in my R side have turned more painful, just hope its not AF - I usually get AF pains in my lower back so its unusual for me xx

Tested this morning and got another BFN, gutted :( Just gonna wait for the :witch: to show up now!

The pains do sound unusual, maybe you should test in a few days. Have heard loads of stories about being testing at 11dpo with a BFN and then getting a BFP a few days later

FX for us both xxx

Tested this morning and got another BFN, gutted :( Just gonna wait for the :witch: to show up now!

The pains do sound unusual, maybe you should test in a few days. Have heard loads of stories about being testing at 11dpo with a BFN and then getting a BFP a few days later

FX for us both xxx

Aw it's gutting isn't it? I might just wait for the :witch: to show up instead of testing again - I can't take another BFN.

Woke up with cramps on my R side again this morning, hope it's not her :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"