Can't stop burping!!!!

Luuluu

Reaction score
It's really silly! I feel like my stomach is pumped up with so much air and I am letting out horrendous burps like a MAN!!!!:shrug::blush: Proper like I am about to be sick burps!

Anyone else getting this?

xx

Yes all I do is burp. This is with or without eating or drinking anything. I burp CONSTANTLY! So you are so not alone!

Defo even if I don't eat too!

I also feel like my food just doesn't digest and it just sits in my stomach making me feel sick :-(
occasionally the burping relieves it for a split second, but that's it!

Defo even if I don't eat too!

I also feel like my food just doesn't digest and it just sits in my stomach making me feel sick :-(
occasionally the burping relieves it for a split second, but that's it!

I feel the exact same way. I eat and it just sits there, digests SO SLOW! I can't stand it because yeah then I start feeling queasy. And burping does relieve it for a second, if it's not a v-burp, then I just feel even sicker. :sick:

I am so glad I am not the only one! I was going to ask my midwife about it on Thurs when I see her.

Yeah, the food sitting there undigested feels also similar to hunger pangs which, also feel like sickness! It's a viscous circle!!

I am so glad I am not the only one! I was going to ask my midwife about it on Thurs when I see her.

Yeah, the food sitting there undigested feels also similar to hunger pangs which, also feel like sickness! It's a viscous circle!!

Yeah I've never had such a slow digestive tract, not even with my other 2 previous pregnancies. So this junk is a first for me. I'm not digging it AT ALL! LOL Oh well, all I can hope is that it passes with the first trimester.

oh my god i spend all day burping! i was like this in my first pregnancy too. they are really loud too and loads of them all in the one go. not very lady like lol.

Food little and often mildly helps on rare occasions! But it still only relieves me for about 10 seconds! Last night I felt awful. THis morning was worse. I am probably going to be bed bound soon! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->