Cant stop cleaning!!

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Ok so i know nesting is normal and ive always been bit of a clean freak but today is stupid! im moving my house around cleaning it putting it back then doing it again. I know my OH is getting fed up with moving things for me even though i dont ask him to help he does anyway!! Everything is just annoying me i guess and i want it spotless and in the exact right postion.(which it never is!!)

Driving myself mad let alone him!!!

Anyone else doing the same or any advice how to keep busy to take mind off cleaning??

Thanks ladies :D

You can come to my house and start here if you wish! We are coming to the end of our kitchen renovation so there's plenty of dust to go at!

i wish i had your energy lol, hoping this nesting lark is gunna kick in for me soon! :haha: x

See thats the problem i dont have any energy i did it this morning and have slept all afternoon!! woke up for something to eat now thinking about sleep again!!

Dinks dont think i could cope with a renovation at this stage it would drive me mad!

hahaha i am the same, i have a thing for the smell of certain cleaning products as well so i am mopping my floors 8 times a day lol just so i can smell the soapy lavender haha we have a footpath up the side of our house and i have my condenser dryer next to the outside wall, all you can smell up the whole path is my washing lol
oh is getting fed up of my cleaning now lol and i kicked all my lot out of bed at 8 this morning so i could get the bedding/curtains and rugs washed lol xx

Yep cant leave stuff alone, I have re done the tree 3 times its driving my OH mental and have been washing the bedding every 2-3days cause I love the smell.

The other day I dragged my OH out to the wheely bin to proudly show him all the dust I had emptied out of the hoover. Its insane

I wish I had the energy or even the willpower to clean my apartment, we just moved two weeks ago, and I still havent finished unpacking boxes. My apartment is a nightmare. I just hope I get it all cleaned and settled before my princess makes her appearance.

XerinX, I think the best remedy would be for you to come to Oklahoma and work on my house. One whole side of my living room refuses to make me happy because we have so much wired tech over there (gotta figure that out before baby starts crawling!) and it just looks bad because it is so cluttered!

Someone come de-clutterize my house!

Im obsessed with home made febreeze and shake and vac and bleach!

And as for wires i bought some cable tidys really cheap so all my wires are hidden!!

I think I need to look for some good cable tidies. Bleh. I HATE cleaning.

Hahaha i found mine in poundland so maybe theres a dollar store over there?? I dunno cheap places lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->