Can't stop crying, why can't I be normal?

no_regrets_91

LTTTC 10 YEARS
Reaction score
:cry: last week I had blood test and an ulltrasound my ultrasound showed cysts so she said i have pcos and my blood tests were normal except an elevated thyroid level. they redid the tests this morning and it confermed what they called a subclinical hypothyroid
so i have normal thyroid hormone levels but mildly elevated TSH (4.5) they prescribed me a low dose script not sure what it is yet as i haven't picked it up. My doc thinks that this will solve all my fertility problems (hah! i doubt it). my doctor is refering me to an reproductive endocrinologist and advised me to stop trying for at least 3 months until either my levels improve or the RE says otherwise.

3 MONTHS!!! 3MONTHS!!! after 2 years of being unsucsessfull now they are making me wait 3 MONTHS!!!

Why me? I have always been a good kind person, I have respected others and helped people when they needed it, I have been a good friend and a good wife. so why is Karma such a bitch to me? Why can't I be normal and get pregnant after a couple months? :hissy:
fml

I need a drink :wine:

forgot to add that i will probably have to wait a month or 2 to get into the RE so now were up to what 5 months just great just f***in great!

Don't worry, you aren't alone even though you feel like it some days. I've had days like this as well. (today kinda being one of them actually) We've been TTC for over 4 years and we've have to take time off here and there for one reason or another. Cysts, surgery, procedures, etc. so I know how you feel. It's hard but I try to tell myself in the grand scheme of things, after 4 years, what's another month...easier said than done, I know, it's torture some days but really take that time to focus on YOU. It seems like we get so caught up with this infertility running our lives day after day so take some time and pamper yourself. I just had to take another month off from trying (we've had 8 failed IUI's) and I had a big cyst that needed to go down before we could try for #9, I was so upset but I took a step back and really enjoyed my break from it all and went back into #9 feeling refreshed and ready to take on this battle again.

Good luck to you hun. Keep your head up.

Thanks to PCOS, I was forced to wait nearly six months for the RE to finally get all the testing done on me. This is the first month I have actually been able to be treated. There are lots of bumps along this TTC road but I took the six months to get myself in the best possible health I could. I am exercising regularly, taking all my vitamins and medications, and I am eating better. Take the next three months to make sure you are as healthy as you can be.
And as a reminder.... a glass of wine a day is good for you =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->