Can't Stop Eating! What the heck!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Jen09, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Jen09

Jen09 Well-Known Member

I had been doing good but the last 3-4 days now, I've eaten way too much! I'm not kidding. I don't know what's going on. Half is good food, half is junk food. I weighed in at 123 at my last apt, a month ago, and I weighed myself today and it was 129! That means in 1 month I've put on 6 pounds!? What the heck!? If that's correct, I've gained a total of 20 pounds and I've just begun my 7th month. How in the world do I stop this!? And it really doesn't help that I have my glu test on Thursday. :hissy:

2. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Hmm im the same! The past week or so ive constatnly got food in my mouth. I havnt been on the scales yet, dont think i want too lol.

3. sapphire20

sapphire20 Olivia & Alex <3

Oh Im totally the same I cannot stop eating, im in bed at night thinking about what I can go and get to eat :)

4. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

I know this feeling and go through stages of this, they say it happens when the baby has a growth spurt, I don't weigh my self anymore :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

5. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

I was the same, if u seriously dont want to gain alot of weight have to start controlling it, i hardly put on any weight, in last tri, mainly last 5 weeks i put on 3 stone :(

just bit of advice :)

6. Cvining

Cvining Well-Known Member

i dont even have a scale in the house hun. lol and dont worry, ive gained approximately 20 pounds too and i am in the begining of my 7th month... unfortunately, i was waaaaaay heavier then you when i started my pregnancy!! uuggghhh...