Can't stop eating!

BumbleBee10

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 9+3 today and for about the last week I literally can't stop eating. I obsess about food 24/7 and can't see something without demolishing it! I'm a size 10 still but my trousers are getting very uncomfortable.
I'm worried about gaining excessive weight but at the same time feel ruled by my belly! Anybody else experienced this?

xx

I'm the same, I'm limited to what I can eat by nausea but the eating regularly seems to keep it at bay.
Just try and make it relatively healthy.
Xx

Me too! I filled the house with healthy food that could tackle sweet, crunchy, salty etc. Easy stuff that I can just grab! Yogurt, cheese sticks, pretzels, watermelon, cottage cheese, chicken noodle soup, crackers, lite cream cheese, raisins, trail mix, Italian ice, boxed greens, baby carrots, hummus, juice, mineral water (bubbles!).

I'm starving! If we keep chips (crisps) or ice cream in this house I'm going to devour it before anything else. I'm trying to make sure the grab and go foods are reasonable. But god.... I'm so fn hungry.

Good idea! I'm going to ban junk food from the house, OH will moan but oh well lol. MIL commented on how much bigger I look 'all over' yesterday and even though I know I'm pregnant and it's normal it did bother me a little bit xx

Oh gosh, I was like that my first trimester, I wanted to eat EVERYTHING until my nasuea hit me like a train, then all I could eat was crackers and Special K for a week, and smelling my fiance warm up any kind of food made my stomach churn. I had to evacuate to other floors of the house while he ate dinner ](*,)

this is me! I'm only 4w2d, but since I found out at 9dpo I've been wanting to eat EVERYTHING! I'm constantly hungry and tired with sore boobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->