Can't stop peeing!

kateqpr

Reaction score
Ok, today i have now wee'd about 12 times already... it's driving me mad!

I'm now worrying i've got a UTI, but so far all i'm doing is peeing loads and don't have any other symptoms. (ie, stinging, temperature, cloudy urine etc).

Anyone else on the loo constantly? Does this sound normal, or do you think it could be an infection? I'm a bit worried now, as i have a cervical stitch and don't know if this will effect it (i'm assuming not, but am so paranoid about something going wrong!)

i had that earlier in my pregnancy, when i pee'd ALL day. I just thought 'wow what a symptom' but turned out i did indeed have a UTI! I had NO other signs or symptoms of a UTI other than the fact i was going constantly.

Now i'm not saying you do or don't have one, but it would be good for you to atleast get that checked out and ruled out. UTIs can be dangerous during pregnancy, better safe than sorry i think!

good luck, and hope it lets up soon...i know how annoying it was to 'always have to go.'

Oh my god! Me too! Its driving me nuts! I go about 50 times a day and through the night.

I know what you're going through lovely, I've been peeing like crazy day and night! Worst is in the morning when I don't wanna have to get up but if I leave it, I end up having crazy crazy dreams about swimming pools and I worry one day I wont wake up in time :p

Yeah - I pee constantly! Esp during the night when Bug kicks my bladder every hour!

xxx

yep i get up about 4 times in the nght to pee its annoying.

Ive got this too. Ive got pelvic inflammatory disease so have got constant urine infections but since falling pregnant this has stopped but need the loo constantly! Know its defo not urnine infections because im so used to the symptoms but i must go to the loo about 20+ times a day. Its so annoying but i dont mind, at least i dont have the horrible uti feeling!

Now that Peanut's jumping about in there, I find I'm getting up about 4 times a night to pee.... can't remember the last time I slept through the night! (and can't think of when I'm likely to again LOL)

If you're worried though hun, best to speak to your doctor. :hug:

oh yes oh yes, 12 times a day sounds little amount to me, going thru pee roll like crazyness.

I pee more at night than in the day. Its so annoying I see every hour most nights. I get excited when i skip one and think ohhh I slept for 2 hours that time wooo

Same here! But don't hold it in!!! I was at the hospital with contractions the other night (everything's okay now), and one of the things the doctor was telling me to be careful of was not to hold it in, as a full bladder can irritate the uterus and cause tightenings.

All this talk... I need to pee now...

*sigh*
I do not have a bladder anymore. I have a small trampoline for peanut's amusement. Hence a current capacity of a small thimble.

IM constalty peeing! The nights the worst as i NEED MY SLEEP :hissy:

I did have a UTi and i really knew it The pain was real bad do hopefully thats not what u have

I cant stop either..I pee before I leave the house...and once I arrive anywhere..I mean it could be 10mins later! Yesterday at a funeral I had to run for the bathroom before I could even pay my respects.

Snap; am keeping Andrex in business at the moment. Silly me thought it was going to let up at some point - I'm sure I read somewhere that as the baby moves 'up' it takes the pressure off the bladder so you go to the loo less. Honestly, I wonder who writes these pregnancy books since they are also the people who tell you you'll get loads more energy in the 2nd tri. Bah humbug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->